17 Super Healthy Reasons To Include Chana Dal (Bengal Gram) Into Your Everyday Dietby Barkha Pahuja SEO/Writer
East, west, north and south, Indians from all parts of the country are happily indulged into eating chana dal or Bengal gram. It is an exclusive ingredient for many vada and dal recipes. Indian chefs love to use it in tempering and preparing masalas with it. In fact, various sweet dishes can also be prepared with it like payasam, sweets, halwa, etc.
What is the reason behind his all-rounder presence of chana dal in Indian kitchen? The only reason is it is super healthy! Being powered by its nutritional values, chana dal offers numerous health benefits for all age group of people. In fact, diabetics, pregnant moms and heath-freaks can also include this dal into their everyday meal. Any recognized chana dal exporter in town can be the best contacted person for this purpose.
Health benefits of Chana Dal:
Here are 17 exclusive reasons why chana dal is essential for your health –
1. Chana dal is rich in calories. 1 serving of it provides approximately 100 calories energy.
2. It is loaded with B vitamins including B1, B2, B3 and B9. B complex vitamins are good for metabolism.
3. This dal is efficient to bring out food energy to turn it into adenosine tri phosphate, the biochemical form of storing food
energy by the body.
4. A cupful of cooked chana dal is efficient to fulfill 33% of your daily protein needs.
5. It is filled with antioxidants so consuming it on daily basis your body is less prone to get damaged by the free radicals
present in blood. You will experience lower inflammations too.
6. Chana dal contains lots of folic acid in it. It reduces risks for blood clots, homocysteine levels and artery walls hardening.
7. Chana dal has a minimum glycemic index (GI – 8) and this makes it a super food!
8. It is rich in magnesium which advances blood regulations through the heart by relaxing the blood vessels.
9. Its high fiber content helps in releasing glucose slowly into the blood and thus efficiently manages blood sugar levels.
10. Chana dal contains least amount of fat contents which is helpful in not increasing your cholesterol level into the bloodstream.
11. As this dal has maximum magnesium content, it lowers insulin resistance and advances insulin response.
12. It is rich in potassium and low in sodium, which makes chana dal a good regulator of blood pressure.
13. Regular consumption of chana dal helps in maintaining a balance in the electrolytes.
14. It is high in fiber. In fact, one cup of cooked chana dal can fulfill up to 54% of your daily requirement of fiber content.
15. Health-watchers and who are willing to lose weight can include chana dal into their everyday diet as it has negligible
amount of fat and cholesterol.
16. Your complete protein diet is incomplete without a cup of chana dal.
17. It includes various essential minerals such as zinc, phosphorus, magnesium, potassium, etc. which are important for good health.
So, if you do not include this super dal in your everyday meal, this is the right time to buy some on wholesale from the best chana dal exporter from India.
Created on Jun 25th 2020 02:00. Viewed 226 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.