10 tips to help you choose the best luxury flats in Thaneby Shikha Desai Real Estate Advisor
Mumbai is no longer the only city where people dream of owning a flat. Thane Mumbai’s next door neighbour is equally in demand. Thane is a city just like Mumbai but unlike Mumbai it’s far less crowded and has a lot to offer. Property in Thane is affordable compared to Mumbai. When it comes to luxury apartments in Thane, there a number of new projects to choose from.
A lot of prime builders are eyeing Thane, because it’s next door to Mumbai and travel is not that difficult. Builders in Thane can offer a lot more space and amenities to potential buyers. This has resulted in multiple new projects in Thane at every other step.
So if you want to invest or thinking of moving to Thane and want to live in luxury apartment, here are some things that you should look for before you put down a down payment for your dream flat.
1. Automated to the “t”: Technology and automation are the first thing people look for in a luxury apartment. Energy-efficiency, smart lighting and sound, climate-control and smart toilets are all the things that need to be in luxury flats in thane.
2. Quality: The quality of everything from raw materials to the fitting and furnishings needs to be top notch.
3. Space: Living in cities, space is what we crave the most and Thane can offer you some much required space. A 2 bhk in Thane will be much more spacious than a flat of the same size anywhere in Mumbai.
4. Location: There are premium areas to live in every city. These have the best schools, the best parks, the best views and the facilities. Apartments in these localities can be defined as luxury.
5. Neighbourhood: A neighbourhood that attracts on the choicest few in the society. A premium neighbourhood defines luxury.
6. Best amenities: A park, a pool and a gym aren’t the only things that people look for in luxury apartments. Spas, movie theatres, shopping centres and clubhouses are some of the things that define luxury.
7. Entertainment within premises: Luxury means having everything you need all at your fingertips. Entertainment facilities like movie theatres and gaming zones are a must-have for a luxury property.
8. Health and meditation: A simple gym does not spell luxury. A fitness centre with a spa, sauna, a jogging track, trainers and meditation centres are a must-have.
9. Privacy: Personal butlers, chefs and even elevators are something a luxury property must have.
10. Personal space: Space is key to luxury. Luxury flats in Thane need to have walk in closets, decks and enough space for you to be yourself.
Created on Oct 30th 2017 06:19. Viewed 862 times.