10 tips to choose your luxury Apartment in Mumbaiby Shikha Desai Real Estate Advisor
If you’re considering purchasing new property in Mumbai then luxury is the way to go. There a number of upcoming residential projects coming up all over Mumbai and you can find one that suits all your needs very easily.
Luxury projects in Mumbai promise you a few things. One of the most important one of them will probably be the peace and quiet and the greenery for a stress-free happy life. But those are not the only things that make a property, a luxury property. A lot of properties that are tagged as luxury aren’t really what they’re supposed to be.
If you’re on the lookout for Luxury Property in Mumbai then here are ten things that you need to look for in apartments so that you actually get what you pay for.
1. Automated to the “t”: Technology and automation are the first thing people look for in a luxury apartment. Energy-efficiency, smart lighting and sound, climate-control and smart toilets are all the things that need to be provided in luxury properties in Mumbai.
2. Quality: The quality of everything from raw materials to the fitting and furnishings needs to be top notch. The tiles, kitchen counters and bathroom fittings should be from the best brands.
3. Space: Living in cities, space is what we crave the most. Even 2 bhk apartments in Mumbai can easily cost you a few crores and if they provide ample space and a prime location it can be called a luxury apartment.
4. Location: There are premium areas to live in every city. These have the best schools, the best parks, the best views and the best facilities. Apartments in these localities can be defined as luxury.
5. Neighbourhood: A neighbourhood that attracts the choicest few in the society. A premium neighborhood defines luxury.
6. Best amenities: A park, a pool and a gym aren’t the only things that people look for in luxury apartments. Spas, movie theaters, shopping centers and clubhouses are some of the things that define luxury.
7. Entertainment within premises: Luxury means having everything you need all at your fingertips. Entertainment facilities like movie theaters and gaming zones are a must-have for a luxury property.
8. Health and meditation: A simple gym does not spell luxury. A fitness center with a spa, sauna, a jogging track, trainers and meditation centers are a must-have.
9. Privacy: Personal butlers, chefs and even elevators are something a luxury property must have.
10. Personal space: Space is the key to luxury. Luxury Apartments in Mumbai need to have walk in closets, decks and enough space for you to be yourself.
Created on Dec 27th 2017 03:18. Viewed 863 times.