10 tips to choose an appropriate travel agencyby TM Maria Be a king in your own kingdom
Now that the holidays are getting closer, so are the false promotions or certain inadequate services of the travel agencies. Be careful and follow these recommendations.
1. Look for formal agencies and require proof of payment for the services purchased at all times. If there is a claim this will be your best proof of support.
2. When hiring a travel package, request clear and very detailed information.
3. Never allow additional charges for services you have already contracted. If you have doubts, the best will always be to consult for them before signing any agreement.
4. Ask all the possible questions to confirm that the agency staff knows about the services they offer.
5. Check and consult in case the company offers you the option of help and follow-up during the whole trip before any eventuality.
6. Avoid hiring the services offered 'on the way', by people who circulate in the surroundings. They will not offer you a guarantee.
7. Check that the agency has transportation, tourist programs and availability of entry to the places to avoid non-compliance with itineraries.
8. The experience that our friends and family have had is a good point when choosing an agency.
9. Check the Internet about the company's trajectory in the tourism market and the comments made by other buyers, to see how it has been qualified and if it has had problems.
10. Go to the Boston Travel Agency where they will give you circuit information, as well as referential prices.
If the tour operator does not comply with the offer, you have the right to the replacement of the contracted service or the total refund of what you paid.
DO NOT FORGET
Before signing and paying for the service of any operator, carefully review the clauses of the contract. Also, request all the additional information that can provide you to choose the best travel option.
Created on Jan 26th 2019 03:35. Viewed 214 times.