10 Simple Yet Useful Steps to Design a Resourceful Packing Strategy!by Ram Sewak Transportation
Are you someone who enjoys thinking and planning for the moves but dreads the actual packing process? Do you have a forthcoming relocation in mind, where you are planning to move from Port Blair to Pune? And, are you looking out for ways to simply ace it, with the best of relocation hacks and moving guidelines? Well, then you have landed up exactly where you should be! In this blog post, we shall be talking in detail about the most prominent 10 relocation tips that can help you formulate your upcoming packing and moving strategy!
Also, with that, we would advise you to have the moving professionals – from Agarwal Packers, already booked for the assignment so you can pay attention to these 10 ideas that we are going to bring up in this article!
• Finalize your moving date–If you are thinking of making a budget-friendly move, and want everything to be managed effortlessly, we would advise you to schedule your move during the weekdays as the rates of hiring moving companies would be comparatively low! Also, hire a full-service moving company that specializes in handling all sorts of goods and belongings – both heavy duty and sensitive ones, you would be able to get things go easy. The moving team would do the entire job – right from packing your belongings to securely moving them to your new home and rearranging them!
• Assign tasks to yourself–With that, you should pay attention to the important tasks that would be there for you to accomplish immediately – getting your essential documents prepared for the moving date, talking to your family physician if someone is on treatment of some serious health issue, notifying the bank authorities, talking to your personal insurance agent to discuss about the renewal of your home and vehicle insurance before you move out, and talking to the owner of your new home before you move in!
• Inspect all your possessions – While you are looking over your household stuff and thinking of the different ways they should be prepared for the move, do not forget to categorize them. The extremely fragile ones would need heavy-duty boxes and quality packing materials to be enveloped well, while the kitchen items, antiques, memorabilia, collectibles, etc. have to be moved securely in special wooden crates.
• Have your moving agenda – Your moving plan should be that everyone in your family can follow. If you are family of four, and three are working individuals, they will have their own schedule and agenda for leaves, so everyone can involve themselves into the pre-moving tasks and do the needful planning and preparation before they start with their packing!
• Do not deny decluttering – Before the experts come to your place, make sure you declutter and prepare the goods that would be packed. Decluttering is important to know what exactly you need to pack and move. And since every item needs some dusting and cleaning before they are handed over to the experts to be packed, make sure you have at least one week to sort and declutter your stuff. Donating things, and selling out some would take much of your time, so plan accordingly!
• Start small, pack regularly – Since you have already booked your moving professionals from Agarwal Packers and Movers, you would feel much at ease because they will manage the entire project for you! But, if you think you can pack some of the simple yet fragile articles on your own, you can do that. It would be great because people tend to become apprehensive and do not like experts handling their valuable household goods for some reason. Also, this way, they are able to save money on their packaging cost!
• Pack your essentials first – By essentials, we mean all the heavy-duty, complicated items and delicate articles in your household should be packed first! You will need time and efforts for that, but once you do that, the most challenging part of your packing task would be managed without any hurdle. You can seek help from the online tutorials, user guides or instruction manuals if handling an item seems tricky!
• Pay attention to belongings – Of all the valuables in your household, there are some particular objects that require better protection and care while they are being prepared for the move. Some of those valuables are the exquisite items including thee sculptures, paintings, pictures, artwork, frames, other décor items, accessories, etc. Books, specialty items like sensitive kitchen articles, high-value electronic items and tools, delicate clothing, bedding, etc. should be should be carefully prepared and packed for the move. Use the right packing method and quality packing materials to do that appropriately!
• Settle cartons in the truck – Although you will have your moving professionals with you for the task, but you can anytime do a good check of all the moving boxes being loaded into the moving truck. See if everything is settled properly. None of the moving cartons should be overburdened with other boxes atop it and the packages of specialty items should be placed above the other cartons because they could break under high pressure.
• Have your savior kit along – When you are all prepared to leave your old home, make sure to check your survival kit that you have put together for the move! See if there is everything you might need during the next few days of your move. If you have children, do stuff this bag with light food, snacks and drinks. Also, have your paper plates, tissue papers, glasses, etc. in the bag so you can have your meals easily.
A guidebook like this one remains the best choice to get the needful advice and ideas associated with relocation, when you are planning one for yourself! We hope the packing and moving tips we discussed here would be useful to you as well! Also, make sure you have the professional assistance from the expert movers of Agarwal Movers and Packers, in time so you can sail through the relocation hassle pretty smoothly and relish every bit of it!
Created on Jun 2nd 2021 09:38. Viewed 74 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.