10. How to Use Fast Action Bonus Gift Marketing?by Dr Don Yates Sr PhD Entrepreneur, Mentor, Advisor, CEO
Lessons Learned - What Makes
- YOU different? Education, Resumes, Profiles, Life and Work Experience, Passion?...
- Your Business Business? Product or Services, Technology, Innovation Automation, Sustainability?...
- Your Product or Service?
- Your Bonus Offer?
Good Day Friend[caption id="attachment_138758" align="alignnone" width="109"] Dr. Don Yates Sr PhD[/caption]
I have been online since 2004 researching and reporting various scams. threats, work at home, make money online, and business opportunities. Offline, I have been an Entrepreneur, CEO, Chairman, Broker, and the list goes on since age 8.
Product Advantage differentiation.
Google: About 165,000,000 results (0.58 seconds)
In economics and marketing, product differentiation is the process of distinguishing a product or service from others, to make it more attractive to a particular target market. This involves differentiating it from competitors' products as well as a firm's own products. Wikipedia
Headline differentiation - Emotional Value Score
Google: About 10,100,000 results (0.45 seconds)
- How to Use Fast Action Bonus Gift Marketing? 37.50% Spiritual
- Learn to Use Fast Action Bonus Gift Marketing? 37.50% Spiritual
- Why Use Fast Action Bonus Gift Marketing? 28.57% Empathetic & Spiritual
- Fast Action Bonus Gift Marketing? 20% Empathetic
Summary for Offers
- Credibility: Excellent.
- Product Quality: Excellent.
- Promotional Materials: Excellent.
- Site Looks: Excellent
- Affiliate/Member Support: Excellent.
Words Matter - Appealing to the Reader
- In the early days of my research of marketing online, I think I produced some 40 Power,
- Trigger Words in my book 'The Internet Users Handbook'
Today - Google: About 4,480,000,000 results (0.63 seconds)
You Have Heard It Before
- Traffic - No traffic, No sales, No income, Gone..;
- Email Lists - The money is in the list; buyer lists, conversions
Vendor Affiliate differentiation
Google: About 1,350,000,000 results (0.74 seconds)
- Early Affiliates, until today, learn that simply posting ads using the same words and
- ads as the next affiliate don't work.
- Brand, Credibility
- Name recognition
- Number Subscribers
- Number Followers
Words Building Your List, Bringing Traffic
I am certainly no Wordsmith, so I stick to words that appeal to me, What is a 'dangling modifier', anyway?
- Your word selection may put your ad in the trash bin, junk mail, spam folder
- Or be ignored altogether
- Bouncing Ads, Broken Links, Test marketing - what is working?
- Small, Medium, or Big Ticket Sale Wording
- FOMO - Fear of Missing Out - Countdown Timers, Call to action,
- Only 5/50 available, Activate before...
- My Free Gift For You, We Picked Something for You
- Buy One, Get One Free, Comparision shopping
- 40% off Sale, Black Friday Ads, Boxing Day Ads, Christmas Shopping
- How to, Tips, Results, Benefits, Value Added
- Solution - What problem does your offer solve for others?
- Guides, Resources, Infographics, Call to Action
- Bonus: Exclusive Bonuses, Bonus Bundle - help make your offer more appealing
Typical Bonuses or Gifts
- Usually, bonuses are associated with staff retention, motivation, and such.
- However, we are trying to motivate lookie-loos into Buyers, Conversions, and Sales.
- Ultimately, We seek to build trust, which helps build your list of Repeat Buyers
- Often termed as turning your list into a Cash Machine or ATM
- My Free Gifts include Free Ebooks, PLR products, Free software, and Free Webinars
- Contrary to better advice from so-called Gurus, I Do Not Focus on a Single Product per post
- I like NEW, How to, Value-Added, Exclusive Bonuses that enhance the Original Product,
My Current Top Ten Bonus or Gift Offers
I favor products and solutions that satisfy a marketing need. Often the first mouse-trap is copied and improved. Do your own Due Diligence!
Thanks for Reading ‘How to Use Fast Action Bonus Gift Marketing?’
Online since 2004, Dr. Don’s Profit From Knowledge fills in some of the gaps in knowledge of making money online or putting your business online, Supporting blogs include niches to expand the reader’s knowledge in the following areas:
As a paid service, readers can request a blog specific to their needs For example; a student blog might include the class subjects, sort of a library blog with the benefit of auto-updating the latest content available for their subjects.
To Your Success, Take Care, and Be Safe
Created on Oct 21st 2021 10:49. Viewed 546 times.