10 Best Places to Visit in Switzerland 2018 (with Stock Photos)by Akash Chauhan Google Marketing Consultant
10 Best Places to Visit in Switzerland 2017
Switzerland is a
landlocked country in Europe. It borders with France, Italy, Austria,
Liechtenstein and Germany. Switzerland is generally divided between the Alps,
the Central Plateau and the Jura. Hundred of mountain peaks are close or higher
than 4000 meters. Monte Rosa is the highest and Matterhorn is the famous. Those
who are looking for Music, arts, historical monuments, museums Switzerland is
the best place to travel. Alpine resorts are much better server which is
There can be no one who would deny that Switzerland is one of the best places to visit in the whole world. The scenic beauty of this place is absolutely amazing. There are lots of places to gather around a great Switzerland stock photography.
10 Tourist Places In Switzerland Stock Photos That Are Sinfully Gorgeous
- The Jungfrau Region is an Alpine wonderland that can offer a lot of adventures for those who would be looking for a quieter retreat. There are three glacial monoliths towering over the green meadows.
- The Chateau de Chillon in Montreux
is an old water fortress that is four centuries old. There are ancient
halls filled with towers and 14th-century paintings.
- The Matterhorn in Zermatt is a pyramid-shaped mountain and can be said to be the most photographed mountain in the world and the most famous Alpine, making for some great Switzerland stock photos.
- The Swiss National Park in Switzerland is a spectacular place being the only national park in Switzerland. It contains about 172 square kilometres of unspoilt and untouched Alps.
- Lugano is a really romantic place in Switzerland and is located towards the south. The place shows Italian influence being near the border of Italy.
- The Lake Geneva and the surrounding cities form a giant liquid basin and are a great place for Switzerland stock images.
- The medieval city of Bern is the capital of Switzerland and is a really wonderful place.
- Lucerne is a beautiful lakeside city that can be found in Switzerland.
- The Rhine Falls is a bewitching natural wonder and the largest European waterfall.
- Zurich is the cultural hub of Switzerland and should fall into every bucket list.
Created on Nov 30th 2017 07:09. Viewed 398 times.