10 Benefits of Enrolling Your Child to a Preschoolby Mirdalini Sharma Digital Marketer
As your child starts murmuring the first words, the hunt for enrolling your tiny tot to a preschool begins. Most often parents enroll their kids to a preschool by the age of 2 or 3 before enrolling them to nursery or kindergarten. Enrolling your kid to a preschool poses a lot of advantages in the longer run. Below listed are a few benefits of enrolling your child to a preschool:
1. Building Foundation: As per research, over 70% of a child’s brain development happens by the age of one, and 90% by the age of three! Enrolling in a best preschool helps build a foundation for learning both on a social and academic level to succeed in the elementary school.
2. Readiness to School: A preschool is more than just a place for playing with toys. It aids your kid in becoming ready for school, thereby shaping the skills, knowledge, and attitude.
3. The Option to Make Choices: The child gets the choice to choose his/her interest (s). This renders teachers a platform to unleash their strengths and encourage them to perform better.
4. Boost Math Skills & Literary Skills: Children show an enhanced curiosity in pre-math and literary-skills by participating in a variety of games, rhymes, alphabet song following picture book; thereby, enabling the connection between alphabets and sound prolifically.
5. Development of Motor Skills: High-quality preschools opportune your energetic tiny tots to develop their motor skills by participating in activities, running and other games to enhance their creativity.
6. Nurture Curiosity: Early enrollment to a preschool helps in nurturing the curiosity of kids. This helps to kick-in imagination through creative activities like play with costumes, props, etc.
7. Promote Cognitive Skills: Your tiny tots’ cognitive and language skills are strengthened by engaging them in activities that require asking questions, testing ideas, solving problems as well as reading words aiding in making sentences.
8. Emotional and Social Development: Enrolling your child to a preschool helps build trusting relationships with adults outside the family. A good preschool will aid in nurturing your child’s personal and social development splendidly.
9. Teaching Respect: Preschools imbibe in children the values of respecting others, sharing, civility, and manners; both verbally &organically.
10. Teamwork: Centering most activities on teamwork help further nurture your child’s communicative and interaction skills to work as a team in cooperation.
Made Easy Preschool is one of the finest play schools in South Delhi, which offers the best schooling to kids. Grab the chance and book your seat in Made Easy Preschool for your child’s brightened future.
Created on Jul 22nd 2019 06:37. Viewed 311 times.