Zantac is a histamine H2-receptor antagonist - onlinegenericpillsby Martin Adam Buy Abortion Pills Zantac contain Ranitidine is used to treat ulcers of the stomach and intestines and avoid them from returning after treatment. This medication is also used to treat and prevent certain stomach and throat (esophagus) troubles caused by too much stomach acid (e.g., Zollinger-Ellison syndrome, erosive esophagitis) or a backward flow of stomach acid into the esophagus (gastroesophageal reflux disease-GERD).
Ranitidine is known as an H2 histamine blocker. It acts by reducing the quantity of acid in the stomach. This helps to cure and prevent ulcers and improves symptoms such as heartburn and stomach pain.
Side effects :
- Dizziness, headache, abdominal discomfort, nausea, vomiting and constipation may occur. If any of these effects keep on or get worse, inform your doctor or pharmacist quickly.
- Remember that your doctor has prescribed this medication because he or she has judged that the benefit to you is greater than the risk of side effects. Many people using this drug do not have serious side effects.
- Tell your doctor immediately if any of these unlikely but serious side effects occur : mental/mood changes (e.g., confusion, depression, uneasiness, hallucinations),vision changes (e.g., blurred vision).
- Tell your doctor immediately if any of these rare but very serious side effects occur: easy bleeding/bruising, enlarged breasts, severe sleepiness, fast/slow/irregular heartbeat, signs of infection (e.g., fever, persistent sore throat, cough), severe stomach/abdominal pain, dark urine, yellowing eyes/skin.
- Before taking ranitidine, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it; or to other H2 histamine blockers (e.g., cimetidine, famotidine); or if you have any other allergies. This product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems. Talk to your pharmacist for more details.
- This medication should not be used if you have certain medical conditions. Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have: a certain blood disorder (porphyria).
- Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history, especially of: immune system problems, kidney problems, liver problems, lung problems (e.g., asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease-COPD), other stomach problems (e.g., tumors).
- Some symptoms may actually be signs of a more serious condition. Tell your doctor immediately if you have: chest pain or shoulder/jaw pain (especially with shortness of breath), heartburn combined with lightheadedness/sweating/dizziness, pain spreading to arms/neck/shoulders, unexplained weight loss.
Drug interaction :
Some products that may interact with this drug include : procain amide, propantheline.
This medication decreases the amount of acid in your stomach. This can change the amount of medication absorbed from your stomach which may affect how these medications work. Examples of affected drugs include atazanavir, delavirdine, dasatinib, gefitinib, raltegravir, triazolam among others. Azole antifungals such as ketoconazole may also be affected.
Store this drug at room temperature. Protect from heat, light and moisture. Keep away from reach of children.
Hi everyone, this is Martin Adam from USA. I am completed P.HD in pharmacy. I do lots of work in pharmacy but now I am working in Onlinegenericpills.com. I also write blog on all health related product like Mifeprex, Protonix side effects online UK, Caverta, Buy Cod Liver Oil online UK, Penegra, Mycomune, etc.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 18:00. Viewed 0 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.