WHO IS THE BEST VOICE OVER ARTIST?by Tony Pasquale Tony Pasquale Productions
Are you searching for a voice over artist? There are so many, but only one makes the difference, Tony Pasquale.Tony Pasquale has been voicing for commercials, radios and much more. His experience and expertise allow his clients to earn more money for their service and get more customers for their products by the use of his voice of persuasion, humour and power. He is a full time voice over professional who is passionat about his work. He has experience in voicing for Chipotle, Pedigree, UPS, GQ Magazine, Deloitte and many more commercials.
Qualities a professional voice over artist should have
1. A voice over artist should have a persuasive voice. This means that when they say something, even the most sceptical person will think twice about their own skepticism.
2. The voice over artist’s pitch on tone must be on point. Based on the type of commercial or anything they are doing, pitch and tone of the voice must match up to what the foucs of the script. For example: if the story is about something exciting like football, the voice over artist’s voice should sound excited so the feelingsof enthusiasm are passed on to the audience or listeners.
3. They should have a high quality demo to showcase the strengths of their voice.
4. A voice over artist should be versatile, but also have a distinct voice or personality which makes them stand out from than other voice over artists.
5. They should be able to showcase references or past jobs that were successful and highlight their experience.
6. They should be able to rehearse and always remain professional.
7. They should be able to talk for long periods of timed without sounding exhausted.
What are commercial and radio voice over? The two most popular types of voice over done by professionals are commercial voice over and radio voice over.
Commercial voice over: In commercial voice over, it is important for the audio and visual work simultaneously. The voice over is to be a supportive aspect of the visual being shown and they should not over power each other.
Radio voice over: In radio voice over, the voice over artist’s voice must be very persuasive to capture the mind of the listener or to paint a picture in the listeners mind.
To find out more about voice over, please visit our website Tonyvo.com.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 19:00. Viewed 0 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.