What to Look For While Buying a New Mixer Grinderby IV S. Consultant
Are you planning to buy a mixer grinder and looking for the best mixer grinder online? Here are some tips on what to look for while choosing from among the range of mixer grinders available:
● Motor matters: Check out the wattage of the mixer grinder’s motor. It could vary from 1000 watts to 750 watts, depending on the functions the mixer grinder is designed to carry out. You may need a powerful high-wattage motor if you want to reduce ingredients to a really fine powder.
● Jar truths: The next aspect to consider when you are looking to buy the best mixer grinder online is to check out the number of jars. This could be either three or four. Some mixer grinders come with four jars, the fourth being a juicer. Usually, the other jars come in three sizes: small, medium and large.
● Speed mantras: Consider the speeds of the mixer grinder. Some of the best models and brands have four unique speeds, including three regular speeds and one pulse. Why the pulse option, you might ask? The pulse option is useful if you want to process veggies, not reduce them to pulp. You just want to coarsely grind or mince some veggies rather than chop them and in such a scenario, you will be able to use the pulse option. This extra feature is a boon so look for it when you want to buy a new mixer grinder.
● Features galore: Check out some extra features that the model you pick comes with. There are mixer grinder models that come with a silent option, so you can grind stuff with minimum noise. Also the best mixer grinder online would be the one with a unique feature such as an electronic speed sensor that ensures grinding at a specifically programmed speed from the beginning to the end.
● Material concerns: When buying mixer grinders, it is also important to check the material of the jar. Buy the mixer if the jars are made of food-grade stainless steel, as this doesn’t affect the taste of ingredients being ground or pulsed. Also check for the material that the mixer’s body is made of. Ensure that the metal body has been designed aesthetically, without discoloration and cools down quickly. Similarly, check for jar locking mechanism. The locking mechanism helps you avoid any spillage or leaks of ground stuff. In some mixer models, unless the jar is fixed into the mixer correctly, the mixer can’t be turned on.
Home truths: It is also important to check the warranty of the mixer grinder. Make sure you know what the warranty covers before you click to buy the mixer grinder online. Also, find out about the customer care or service centres where any faulty parts can be replaced. No matter which model you want to buy, first check out all the models online, read user reviews and see the star ratings they have before hitting buy.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 18:00. Viewed 0 times.