Weld Neck Flanges By yaang.comby yane Yang Sales Manager Weld Neck Flanges are drilled(machined) with the wall thickness of the flange having the same dimensions of the matching pipe, the lighter the pipe is, the larger the bore, conversely, the heavier the pipe, the small the bore, they are normally used for highpressure, cold or hot temperature
• Flange dimensions to ANSI B16.5.
• Dimensions "B" & "D" includes raised face thickness.
• Bore (SCH) "C" purchasess to Specity.
• Larger outlet sizes are avilable on applications.
• ANSI 150# / 300# 2mm Raised Face.
• ANSI 600# / 2500# 7mm Raised Face.
Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Carbon Steel, etc.
NW Long Weld Neck Flanges
Tube OD sizes: 3/8 to 2 inches
Flange: 304 or 316L stainless steel
O-rings: Viton, Buna, & silicone
Fasteners: Wingnut, SureSeal,
bulkhead & EVAC clamps
Elastomer seal: >=1 x 10^-8 Torr - High vacuum
EVAC metal seal: >=1 x 10^-11 Torr - UHV
Viton: -20°C to 200°C
Silicone: -50°C to 230°C
Buna: -30°C to 110°C
EVAC metal seal: -270°C to 150°C
This is the most common type of high pressure pipe flange. They are distinguished from other types of pipe flanges by their long tapered hub and gentle transition of thickness in the region of the butt weld joining them to the pipe. The long tapered hub provides an important reinforcement of the weld neck flange proper in terms of strength and resistance to dishing.
Uses of weld neck flanges:
• The weld neck flange is very resistant to dishing and has a very sturdy connection because it has the pipe along with the tapered hub.
• The flanges are ideal for extreme fluctuations of temperature.
• They are ideal in environments where there may be a lot of bending and handling of the flanges.
• Preferred in an environment with extreme temperature conditions.
• This type of flange is preferred for every severe service condition - resulting from high pressure or from sub-zero or elevated temperature.
• They are used in situations where loading conditions are substantially constant or fluctuate between wide limits.
• This is probably the best welding flange available because of its high, heavy neck.
• Highly recommended wherever a sound welded joint connection is needed.
Nickel Alloy Weld neck Flanges
• ASTM / ASME SB 564 / 160 / 472
• UNS 10276 (HASTELLOY C 276 Weld neck Flanges)
• UNS 2200 (NICKEL 200 Weld neck Flanges)
• UNS 2201 (NICKEL 201 Weld neck Flanges)
• UNS 4400 (MONEL 400 Weld neck Flanges)
• UNS 8020 (ALLOY 20 Weld neck Flanges)
• UNS 8825 INCONEL 825 Weld neck Flanges)
• UNS 6600 (INCONEL 600 Weld neck Flanges)
• UNS 6601 (INCONEL 601 Weld neck Flanges)
• UNS 6625 (INCONEL 625 Weld neck Flanges)
Copper Alloy Weld neck Flanges
ASTM / ASME SB 61 / 62 / 151 / 152.
C 70600 (CU -NI- 90/10) - Cupro Nickel Weld neck Flanges
C 71500 (CU -NI- 70/30) - Copper Nickel Weld neck Flanges
UNS NO. C 92200, UNS NO. C 83600, UNS NO. UNS NO C 10100,
C 10200, C 10300, C 10800, C 12000, C 12200Duplex Steel Weld neck Flanges
ASTM / ASME A/SA 182 UNS F 44, F 45, F51, F 53, F 55, F 60, F 61.
Alloy Steel Weld neck Flanges - AS Weld neck Flanges
ASTM SA 182 F1/F5/F9/F11/F22/F91
Carbon Steel Weld neck Flanges - CS Weld neck Flanges
ASTMA 105 Gr. F42/46/52/56/60/65/70
Low Temperature Carbon Steel Weld neck Flanges - LTCS Weld neck Flanges
A350 LF2/A350 LF3
Value Added Services
• Hot Dip Galvanizing • Electro polish
Mill Test Certificate as per EN 10204 / 3.1B
Duplex Stainless Steel : Duplex Stainless Steel Weld neck Flanges – Duplex SS Weld neck Flanges
ASTM A 182 – Weld neck Flanges
F 51 UNS S31803 Weld neck Flanges
S32750 Weld neck Flanges
S31500 Weld neck Flanges
ASTM / ASME A/SA 182 UNS Weld neck Flanges
F 44 Weld neck Flanges
F 45 Weld neck Flanges
F51 Weld neck Flanges
F 53 Weld neck Flanges
F 55 Weld neck Flanges
F 60 Weld neck Flanges
F 61 Weld neck Flanges
Copper Nickel Weld neck Flanges – Cu-Ni Weld neck Flanges
Source: Zhejiang Yaang Pipe Industry Co., Limited (www.yaang.com)
Created on Dec 31st 1969 18:00. Viewed 0 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.