V-checker obd2 code reader V-checker v101 scanner operation manualby Serena Kong OBD tool & service online supplier
V-Checker V101 is obd2 code scanner for automobiles. By simply connecting V-Checker with the diagnostic socket, you can read and erase the trouble code. Do you know how to operate V-Checker V101 OBD2 Code Reader?
V-Checker V101 OBD2 Code Reader V-checker Code Scanner
Here ADK auto diagnostic factory share with you the operating instructions of V-Checker V101step by step:
1. Turn the ignition off. Locate the 16pin data link connector(OBDii DLC), and plug into the V-checker cable connector, wait for the screen display that is shown “Press any key to start diagnosis”, turn the ignition on, then press any key to continue.
2. Then, V-checker will scan four standard of OBD communication protocol, please waiting.
3. After scanning is finished, the screen will display the menu for test mode selection. Press ↓ and ↑ to choose the test mode you want, then press ◇.
4. If you choose « Professor Mode », V-checker will let you choose which type of your car is.
5. The screen will display the function selection. Choose « Read DTC ».
6. Choose » ALL DTC » or « Pend DTC », after communication, if there isn’t any DTC existed, then screen will display « No trouble code! ».
7. Otherwise, the first DTC will be displayed on the screen, Press ↓ to read next DTC if there is, Press ↑ to read last DTC. Press ◇, come back to step 5.
8. Choose « Erase DTC » at step 7, you can erase DTCs of your car.
9. Choose « Data Stream » at step 5, current data of your car will be displayed. Press ↓ and ↑ to scroll screen. You can start engine before this step.
This article is edited by ADK auto diagnostic factory, if you have any questions about v-checker scanner, please leave us message or vist us @adkautodiagnostic.com.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 19:00. Viewed 0 times.