Unwrapping the nutritional capabilities of hemp seedsby Hemp Hearts hemp seed history Hemp is a protein rich seed that comes from a variety of cannabis plant but with a much lower psychotic content. It has a mild nutty flavor but what makes it special lies in its composition. It contains the perfect source of requisite proteins, fats, fibers, vitamins and minerals and that too in the desired ratio. You may associate hemp as a bird mix or a fiber making ingredient but it is actually quite beneficial for our body. It comes as one of the recommended foods by health experts and is utilized by athletes to increase their body and immunity strength. It is actually a very special botanical source to enrich your body . Let us explore some of the hemp seed health benefits and nutritional facts.
Unlocking the contents of this powerful seed
- Around 36 percent of its total composition is actually proteins which is also one of the highest in a plant source. It contains Edestin and Albumin that increases the overall strength and immunity of the body.
- It presents itself as a plant seed that contains all ten amino acids required by our body. You may be surprised to know that our body is only able to synthesize 2 of these acids and the rest of them need to be taken from an external source. It is actually a very good source of EFA (essential fatty Acids).
- The seed is known to contain some specific capabilities that are actually beneficial while treating several immune deficiency diseases such as tuberculosis, diabetes, asthma etc.
- Hemp heart benefits also spread to its fiber content. It is good fiber source that helps in improving the bowel movement and hence the digestion of our body.
- Apart from it, it contains the perfect 3:1 ratio of Omega 6 and Omega 3 linoleic acid. These acids are responsible for improving our cardiovascular health as well as strengthen our general immunity.
- It contains Vitamin E too. This vitamin is plays an important role in blood coagulation as well as maintains the health of our nails, hair and skin.
- Hemp is also considered to contain of phyto nutrients. These nutrients are responsible to ensure a good blood and tissue health.
So these facts have made you realize as what this seed is actually capable of. A small regular intake of these seeds or related products regularly can ensure a sound health.
The author is a nutrition and diet specialist. In this article he explains the hemp seeds health benefits to our body.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 18:00. Viewed 0 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.