Top Luxury Cruise Lines To Book A Romantic And Exciting Cruise Journeyby Jenica Carly SEO, SEM, PPC, Enthusiast & Writer
Luxury cruises give you the ultimate travel experience with their fabulous interiors, exotic cuisine and exciting tours. However, in order to enjoy a fantastic time, you need to select the right cruise line. Some cruise lines are better than others and offer exciting itineraries, taking you to breathtakingly beautiful locations and ports that are not regularly visited. Here is a look at top six Luxury Cruises lines that you can consider for booking a luxury tour:
· Disney Fantasy – This is a 130,000-ton cruise that offers guests state-of-the-art facilities. It is modeled on the Disney Dream and was designed for travelers journeying with their families. It has the capacity to accommodate 4,000 people which includes passengers and crew. Facilities provided for guest entertainment are youth clubs, live musical show, 3D movies, fireworks show and dancing in nightclubs.
· Oasis of the Seas – This is the world’s largest luxury cruise ship and it offers facilities not seen in any other cruise line. This massive ship can accommodate 6296 passengers. You can watch acrobatic water stunts in the Aqua Theater, the world’s first sea amphitheater. Step into the pool and sports zone to enjoy zip line views and surf simulators. Spruce up your evening with the Tony-award winning show Hairspray.
· Celebrity Reflection – It’s stunning Aqua Suites offer sophisticated ambience and the latest luxury comforts. This massive 126,000-ton ship is the final one of Celebrity’s Solstice Class and it can accommodate 3,046 passengers. Its SPE-Certified restaurants offer you delectable cuisine. Check out the Lawn Club Grill to enjoy outdoor grilling or unwind with the latest spa facilities from the Canyon Ranch Spa Club.
· Allure of the Seas – This is a massive 225,282-ton ship that can accommodate 5,400-passengers. It is almost a twin to the grand Oasis of the Seas. Enjoy the beauty of the Central park gardens and treat your taste buds to the delicacies of fine restaurants located here. There is a stunning aerial acrobat show at the Aqua Theater, while the Flow Rider pushes the adrenalin with zip line views and surf simulators.
· Freedom Of The Seas - This is a 155,000-ton ship that can accommodate 3,634-passengers. Its fifteen decks offer fabulous entertainment options. Staff dressed up as famous movie characters keep the kids entertainment. Adults can watch exciting 3D movie action. Live theater is sure to keep guests entertained in the evening. The more adventurous type can try rock climbing and surf simulators at the Flow Rider.
Each of these ships offer a wonderful and exciting Luxury Cruise with modern guest comforts, fabulous entertainment and exciting itinerary that makes way for an unforgettable experience.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 19:00. Viewed 0 times.