TNPSC Recruitment 2017–2018| Latest Applications For Automobile Engg/Officer Postsby Recruitment Result Search Govt/Pvt Jobs Anytime
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released the vacancy notification of TNPSC Recruitment to hire suitable contenders for the available posts. Applications are invited suitable candidates for filling the Automobile Engg/Officer Posts. To appoint eligible aspirants, organization will soon organize the various selection rounds such as Preliminary and mains Examination and after that qualifying aspirants will be called for the interview.
Job hunters must fill the online application form by visiting the official website of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission which is www.tnpsc.gov.in. For acquiring further information regarding TNPSC Recruitment 2017–2018, willing job hunters must go through the below section of this page which is well created by our hard working and inspired team members.
Qualification Requirements for TNPSC Jobs
Any Degree studied in the pattern of 10+2+3 or its equivalent awarded by any University or Institution recognised by UGC and a degree of Bachelor of Law (three years course) of any University or Institution recognized by the UGC. OR A degree of Bachelor of Law (Five years integrated Course) of any University or Institution recognized by the UGC.
- Must be actually practicing as an Advocate or as a Pleader in a Court of Civil or Criminal Jurisdiction for a period of not less than three years.
- Must have put in a service of not less than six years in the post of Executive Officer, Grade-I or Grade-II or Grade-III or Grade-IV, or Inspector or Head Clerk or Manager or Superintendent in the Tamil Nadu Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Administration Department.
Automobile Engineer in the Motor Vehicles Maintenance Department
A Post Diploma in Automobile Engineering awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu or Licentiate or Diploma in Automobile or Mechanical Engineering/ Experience for a period of not less than five years in the administration of an office and the management of workshops connected with the maintenance and upkeep of Motor Vehicles
Get Details>>>Indian Post Payment Bank Admit Card
Automobile Engineer in the Police Transport WorkshopCum
Must possess a degree in Automobile or Mechanical Engineering or Diploma in Automobile Engineering awarded by the Madras Institute of Technology, Chrompet or a Post Diploma in Automobile Engineering or a Diploma in Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering with Auto Elective as one of the subjects awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu or of any recognized Institution or Board.
Shortlisted contenders for the Assistant Commissioner vacancies will get Rs.15,600-39,100/- + Grade Pay Rs.5400/- (PB-3) and those are appointed for the Automobile Engineer jobs will receive Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade pay Rs.5400/.
- Job hunters who want to apply for the TNPSC Recruitment they should log on to the official website i.e. www.tnpsc.gov.in
- As you reach on the home page, willing job hunters must select the “Notifications” tab.
- From the drop down list, applying candidates should select the “Latest Notifications”.
- Within the few seconds, new screen will appear along with many Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Vacancy links.
- Go through “Notifications 2017” tab and must read complete details.
- Candidates who find them eligible go back to the previous page and then hit on “apply online” tab.
- Thereafter you should choose the “One time Registration” tab from the next screen.
- Again a new page will come out along with two boxes, choose new user box.
- Now the online registration window will appear in front of you, here you should fill asked details and hit on the final submission tab.
Know More About>>>Cosmos Bank Recruitment
- After submitting details, you will receive a Log in ID and Password and then you should follow the Apply online link.
- Thereafter you should scroll down the page and Go to the “apply here and hit here for payment”
- Online Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission application form will be opened in your screen.
- Now, applying candidates should fill the essential details in the form and then upload the all required documents.
- For the final submission, applying job hunters should select the ‘submit’ button and must take the hard copy of TNPSC Application Form.
We have presented all relevant information regarding TNPSC Recruitment 2017-18 from this page. Aspirants are advised to regular visit on our web portal for acquiring latest information.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 18:00. Viewed 0 times.