TNPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2017| Latest 1953 CCSE-IIA Vacant posts Notificationby Recruitment Inboxx Consultant, 10+ Exp
TNPSC Group 2 Recruitment
Apply for the latest job notification of TNPSC Group 2 Recruitment by going through this page. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is the most significant department of the government of Tamil Nadu which is accountable for recruitment of capable contenders in various state public service departments. Organization intends to recruit eligible and skilled applicants for filling 1953 vacant posts in various departments. Enthusiastic contenders need to visit to the official website and apply through online mode.
Aspirants, who want to get appointed for the TNPSC Group 2 vacancies, must perform well in the selection round, conducted by the selection committee on scheduled date. Organization is going to conduct the written examination on 06/08/2017 to check the knowledge of applicants. Scroll down this page to obtain additional information regarding TNPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2017, have a look here!!!!
TNPSC Group 2 Recruitment Jobs Details
Name of Post: Number of Vacancy
- Personal Clerk in (other than Law and Finance Department) Secretariat: 06
- Personal Clerk in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission: 01
- Steno-Typist in Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly Secretariat: 06
Assistant in various Departments in the Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service
- Assistant in Industries and Commerce Department: 130
- Assistant in Commissioner of Revenue Administration Department: 06
- Accountant in Treasuries and Accounts Department: 85
- Assistant in Prison Department: 20
- Assistant in Registration Department: 128
- Assistant in Backward Classes Welfare Department: 02
- Assistant in Fisheries Department: 18
- Assistant in Labour Department: 24
- Assistant/ Accountant /Store Keeper in Employment and Training Department: 92
- Assistant in Highways Department: 156
- Assistant in Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Department: 18
- Assistant in NCC Department: 23
- Assistant in Directorate of Vigilance and Anti Corruption Department: 02
- Assistant in Survey and Land Records Department: 105
- Assistant in Stationery and Printing Department: 54
Assistant in the Divisions of Commercial Taxes Department
- Commissioner of Commercial Taxes : 22
- Chennai (South) Division: 56
- Tiruchirappalli Division: 27
- Vellore Division: 09
- Coimbatore Division: 12
- Madurai Division: 35
- Tirunelveli Division :20
Essential Qualification for TNPSC Jobs
Aspirants who have Bachelor’s Degree in concerned field with technical qualification from recognized University with good academic records are eligible to apply for the TNPSC Group 2 Recruitment before the last date.
Age Limitations for TNPSC Group 2 Recruitment
The age of applying job hunters for the TNPSC Group 2 vacancies should be more 18 years and the maximum age limit must be less than 30 years. Relaxation will also be granted to the eligible applicants as per guidelines of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
Shortlisted contenders for the TNPSC Group 2 Recruitment will receive Rs. 5200 – 20200/- as monthly remuneration with Grade Pay of Rs. 2600/- or 2800/- offered by the organization.
Apply Also >>> TPSC Recruitment
Steps To Fill Online Application Form
- To apply for the TNPSC Group 2 Recruitment, keen job hunters need to reach at the official website of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission that is www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- Thereafter, aspirants can select the “Latest Notification” link available under drop down list of “Notifications” tab at the right side of home page.
- On the next page, you are required to hit “COMBINED CIVIL SERVICES EXAMINATION–II (2017-2018) (NON-INTERVIEW POSTS) (GROUP-II A SERVICES)” link.
- By hitting the link said above you will get a PDF format, in which you can see all the details regarding recruitment. You should read it carefully.
- After reading the advertisement you need to go back to the previous page and tap “Apply Online” link.
- Select “One Time Registration” link available on the page.
- Then, applying aspirants should select the suitable tab as “Already Registered” or “New User”.
- Now, aspirants need fill essential details on the application form and after that press the “Submit” button.
- After submitting the application form, candidates don’t forget to take the hard copy of the submitted application form for future use.
TNPSC Group 2 Exam Held on: 06/08/2017
We have displayed all significant details concerning TNPSC Group 2 Recruitment such as eligibility criteria, selection process, emoluments details etc. Official link is also given in the above segment of this page, so that applicants can get further information.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 19:00. Viewed 0 times.