The Versatility of Ethnic Kurta Pyjamaby Eagle Ethnic Kurta Pyjamas for Men Origin& Use: Kurta and Pyjama are traditionalclothes worn by men in India, as well as, some neighboring countries like Pakistan and Bangladesh. The former is a free flowing garb which ends somewhere near knees, while the latter is a loose fitting trouser tied by a drawstring near the waist area. The attire is alsoworn in Nepal and Sri Lanka and gaining popularity in countries like UK, US, France Middle East countries. The origin of words “Kurta” and “Pyjama” can be traced back to Persia. The word Kurta comes from the word Kurtah in Urdu; Pyjama derives from Urdu words Pae(leg) and Jama(clothing).The Ethnic Kurta Pyjama for Men is considered quite a winner, among the traditional wear, for a few reasons.
Varieties and Innovations:
The Kurta-Pyjama has gone through a lot of changes with time and ever changing fashion. The earlier ones were quite simple than their modern versions. Further, Kurta was initially meant to be worn by men only. Later, a feminine version of the same, called “Kurti” gained popularity among women. There are varieties of Kurtas and Pyjamas that are available around us. The Kurta Pyjamas can be categorized on different basis, such as –
1. The Dyed and Printed types are ideal for daily wear, whereas on special occasions the heavy, embroidered, embellished types deem fit.
2. On the basis of fabrics, the common varieties of Kurta Pyjama are cotton, linen, silk, polyester, georgette, Khadi, mixed, etc.
3. On the basis of size, there can be a Long or a Short Kurta; the sleeves may also differ from one variety to another.
4. The Pyjamas may be of Churidar or Loose type.
5. On the basis of regional varieties, the popular categories are Punjabi, Bengali, Pathani, etc.
The Adaptable Feature: The flexibility of Kurta-Pyjama as can be proven from following ways in which they are worn:
1. Kurtas, when worn with Pyjamas, can be teamed up with jackets and fuller accessories while others like Jodhpuris, Sherwanis, can’t be.
2. The Kurta and Pyjama can be worn on an occasion and also otherwise. It gives an intellectual look and also shows the carefree attitude of the wearer.
3. The modern youth also shows its love towards ethnicity and the related trend through the attire. The Kurtas are also worn with Jeans to give a casual, Indo-Western look.
4. On special occasions, designer Kurta and Pyjama and embroidered ones give the perfect subtleand classy look.
5. The Politicians and Revolutionaries are often dressed in Kurta and Pyjama in India.
6. The othersin Men’s wear do not provide comfort, like Kurta Pyjama does, when worn during special occasions or on routine basis.
Author Bio: Eagle Ethnic has very well knowledge with type of Ethnic Kurta Pyjama for Men online shopping business in India. Event you should get new Exclusive collection of Ethnic Wear for Holi festival.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 18:00. Viewed 0 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.