The new generation of Contact Center Management toolsby Contact Center Performance Tool Contact Center Management At Your Fingertips
A call center is defined as an operation where more than one person is responding to contacts and where an interaction can be handled by anyone within a group. Even with the explosive growth of the Internet and e-mail transactions, telephone calls remain the primary form of communications in the early 21st century.
As any call center manager knows, it is important to identify the best performers in the organization. To accomplish this , CCP brings forth a platform which can help increase the companies’ efficiency and productivity. It has tremendous scope in a country like India, where a lot of companies have set up their customer care units, BPOs, call centers, etc.
CCP prioritizes the flow of work to back office personnel resulting from any customer interaction, internal workflow or business application, optimizing the performance and satisfaction of customer-facing employees across the enterprise.
- Generating real time reports, and tracking ongoing changes in schedules and labor utilization in order to take appropriate decisions
- Creating flexible schedules that can be adjusted in real-time according to the variance between actual and forecasted requirements
- Facilitating individual script settings for each campaign and allowing real time changes in the scripts
- Accurate, relevant and accessible information
- Collecting, organizing and retrieving correct information from the CRM
- Quick oversight of business dynamics for effective decision making
- Better customer service practices and performance measurement
- 360° dashboard view, clear color coded display
- Call monitoring in real time and agent performance so as to improve upon the efficiency and to recognize the weak areas.
- Multiple reports that chart out the performance and call history.
Read More on http://goo.gl/k6GsNx
Created on Dec 31st 1969 19:00. Viewed 0 times.