The Complete Overview of Panasonic Air Conditionerby Panasonic India Panasonic India
An air conditioner conditions the room temperature regardless of the weather outside. Air conditioners also work as dehumidifiers to get rid of the excess moisture from your house. It helps to create a comforting atmosphere inside your room to make sure you get the maximum relaxation. Air conditioning system today gives you much more than just cooling on humid days. They are designed to suit different types of homes, weather conditions, and also schedules.
Window AC’s are designed to be fitted in window shelf. A window air conditioner unit includes all the essential components like the compressor, condenser, evaporator, expansion coil, and cooling coil. A window AC requires less effort for installation and maintenance.
· It is a single unit air conditioner.
· It requires less effort for installation.
· It costs less compared to other types of air conditioners.
Split Ac’s are made of two parts, internal and external. The internal unit is installed inside the house, which removes the warm air from the room and gives out cold air. The external unit is installed outside the house. It includes the compressor and is connected to the internal unit with the help of ducts. The external unit of split AC discards the warm air.
· The internal unit requires very less space for installation.
· It is more silent than window AC’s.
· It does not affect your home decor.
· It can be installed in a room without windows.
Tower Ac’s are also commonly known as floor standing air conditioners. Tower AC also includes two parts, internal and external. However, the internal unit does not need to be mounted on the wall. It is actually placed on the floor. These types of AC’s generally have high cooling capacity, and they are suitable for large rooms. Tower AC’s are also used as commercial AC for large commercial spaces.
· It has a high cooling capacity.
· It is suitable for large rooms at home or office.
· It does not require wall installation.
Cassette AC’s are also known for saving space because they are created like cassettes and are needs to be mounted on the ceilings. These air conditioners are suitable with all types of home decor. Cassette AC’s are stylish and deliver excellent performances. Most of the cassette type air conditioners do not need ducting. They are the best ac for large rooms where split or window AC may fail to reach.
· It is the ideal choice for saving space.
· It has a capacity to cool large spaces where other AC’s fail to reach.
· It can blend with all types of décor.
This is a new design AC introduced by Panasonic that can be installed close to the ceiling or the window level. This is actually a smaller form of the split type AC. The internal unit includes a diagonal propeller fan to provide fast and efficient cooling. The enhanced blade shape curves and the large intake grill further promote efficient performance.
· It can be installed near the ceiling or the window level.
· The diagonal propeller fan in the internal unit and the enhanced blade shaped curves help fast cooling.
All in all, Panasonic air conditioner is the best air conditioner in terms of cooling and efficient performance.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 18:00. Viewed 0 times.