Start Your Investment Club to Raise Funds & Minimise the Risks of Investmentby James Jassi Venture Capital Company
Investment club usually refers to a group of people who join hands to pool their money and make investments. They are organized as partnerships where the members study different investments schemes, before the group finally decides to buy or sell the investment schemes based on a majority will of all the members. Grovest is the first venture capital company in South Africa which offers various investment strategies for the investors and fund raising schemes for the entrepreneurs. We have laid down all the details regarding each and every such scheme on www.grovest.co.au. You can find distinct and risk free solutions for your financial needs with the help of our experienced staff.
If you wish to begin with investing but have no idea how to go about things then join an investment club or start one of your own. It takes a few simple steps to be followed to begin with your own investment club. It comprises members who are inclined to study stocks, bonds and such other investments idea. The members come together to pool in their money in order to make joint investments. Membership of an investment club is an easy way to educate yourself and others about investment and related concepts, and to make investments on minimized risk by putting your heads together. To make your task even easier we have laid down the following steps in order to provide you food for thought about starting an investment club.
1. Find potential members from your locality for your club, who are ready to invest their money in different investments schemes.
2. Organise a preliminary informal meeting once you get together with the people who are interested, to discuss about the formation of an investment club.
3. Define the goals for your investment based on the general investing philosophy and approach that you all share. Also determine the method of financial contribution by each member on a monthly basis and if it is consistent with your goals.
4. Hold an organizational meeting with professional approach to iron out all the details. In this meeting decide about the name and infrastructure for the club. Also define roles of members within the club like fixing responsibility for president, secretary, treasurer, investor along with their term. Assign specific duties to individuals, which will help in better management of your club.
5. File the necessary paperwork about the details of the club and members, before beginning to invest your money in the market.
6. Gather information about the procedures to be followed in different types of investments and complete the relevant formalities beforehand.
7. Open a brokerage or bank account to further the goals of your club.
8. Develop an educational agenda to keep all the members of your club updated about the new investment plans. Regularly hold meetings and discuss the advantages and disadvantages of the schemes to finalise the best plan for investing.
9. Invest atleast once a month as a group in joint investments based on your regular meetings.
10. Timely review the financial position of the club by analysing the net profit or loss, individual investment progress and cash balance for future investment.
Thus, they are easiest way to enter into the world of investment. There various advantages of investment clubs, because they are the easiest and most economical entities to begin with. It is easy to operate and maintain an investment club with coordination and cooperation among all the members. Investment clubs facilitate you to learn, meet new people and make valuable contacts. Active participation in club meetings is educational and builds your confidence to promote individual investments also. So contact us today for expert advice.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 18:00. Viewed 0 times.