Start Looking Young with Vitamin C Serumby Joseph Marie General One major struggle for our generation is premature ageing. If you have started seeing fine lines, brown or red spots and dull skin, then you are already on the path of premature skin aging. With the loss of elements like melanin and hyaluronic acid, our skin starts losing its youthful look. Pollution, stress, poor diet and improper lifestyle all contribute towards premature aging. However, there is something that can stop this process and in some cases even reverse the signs of aging – Vitamin C serum.
Why Vitamin C Serum
Nowadays, the market is flooded with anti-aging creams, capsules and serums. However, one ingredient that remains common in all these skin products is Vitamin C. Vitamin C offers powerful antioxidant properties and prevents premature ageing. It can help reduce brown spots, boost collagen production, fade red marks and diminish inflammation and irritation. Ascorbic Acid is the most prevalent form of Vitamin-C used in skin care products and helps you get firmer, brighter and a younger looking skin.
How to Use Vitamin C Serum
Wash your face and pat it dry. Then take a small amount of serum on your palm and apply it thoroughly on your face and neck. Let it dry on its own, do not wipe or wash it off after applying. Use a protective layer of moisturiser after a few minutes. If you wish to use a toner, then do it before the serum. This product should be used daily and can even be applied under makeup. Men can also use the serum daily after shaving. However, make sure that your bottle of Vitamin C serum is air tight to make it last longer.
Tips to Reduce Premature Skin Aging
• Prefer using a self tanner and protect yourself from direct sunlight. Avoid stepping out of the house between 12 PM – 4 PM and always use a good sunscreen with SPF of 30 and more to shield yourself from the harmful effects of UV rays.
• Indulge in healthy diets that offer proper balance of carbohydrates, proteins, vitamins and roughage. Healthy body and beautiful skin always go hand in hand.
• Complement your diet with natural supplements. Use anti- ageing serums and lotions available in the market, which are rich in vitamin E, C and Hyaluronic acid to reduce the effects of aging.
• According to various researches by nutrition scientists, a good diet in association with proper exercise can work wonders for your health and skin. Exercising helps improve circulation and boosts immunity.
• Avoid smoking and alcohol. While smoking causes wrinkles and makes the skin look dull and wan, alcohol dehydrates and damages the skin, making you look older.
• Wash your face twice with a gentle cleanser as harsh scrubs can irritate your skin.
• Use moisturiser daily for a more youthful appearance.
So, go ahead and take good care of your skin and use natural Vitamin C serum to look young for a longer time!
All Natural Advice is an online retailer of weight loss supplements and skin care products such as 95% HCA Garcinia Cambogia, Forskolin and Vitamin C Serum ( allnaturaladvice.com/pvitamin-c-serum ) to customers all over Canada, UK and the US.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 18:00. Viewed 0 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.