SharePoint Team Site Template or Blank templateby Sarah Jill General Updates
When creating you website you can use SharePoint Solutions to make creating the perfect website a walk in the park. SharePoint professionals have the ability to create effective branding solutions for their public-facing SharePoint Design websites. Free and premium SharePoint themes are simple, modern and easy to use, therefore you don't need to spend customizing. Furthermore, a SharePoint Support Forum can assist developers by answering any SharePoint related questions and offering solutions to possible problems that may arise.
SharePoint solutions include:
– Clean, Modern and Responsive Web Designs
– Parallax Effect Sliders with a Search and Blog layout
– 7 custom responsive page layouts and you can choose between three-columns, two-columns or a one column layout
– Responsive navigation
– SharePoint templates come in four theme colors: Blue, Red, Green and Orange with a variety of Google Fonts & Font Awesome Icons
–All SharePoint Templates are built with HTML5 and CSS3 and are 19 HTML Page Templates
– The allow for the use of many useful elements: Tabs, Accordions, Testimonials, Pricing Tables, Taglines, Forms
– SharePoint Templates are Easy to Deploy and Customize as they are Ideal for any screen resolution (automatically adjusting to different screen resolutions) and are compatible with modern browsers (tested successfully on Chrome, Safari, Firefox, IE9
SharePoint now offers the ability to choose between blank and SharePoint Team Site Templates. The difference between the two may have been meaningless in the early stages of the program but have since then developed into something deeper.
There are three types of web pages in SharePoint: System pages, web part pages, and wiki pages. In previous versions of SharePoint, the home page for all site templates was a web part page. You edited the home page by adding (or removing) web parts. In the 2007 version and earlier, the Blank and SharePoint Team templates were identical except for the fact that the Team template had a library and several lists already created and in place. In SharePoint 2010, however, the home page of most web sites is a wiki page, and it is stored in a new type of library called Site Pages. These sites also have a library called Site Assets, where files like images for the wiki pages are stored.
What this means is that the SharePoint Team Site template by using the wiki page as a home page you can easily edit the page right in the browser. When you go into Edit mode, you can delete the default text and add new text, just as you would in a word processor. You can add images, tables, and other elements. You also have a number of options for formatting text and changing the page layout, all with tools that appear in the contextual ribbon. This is a WYSIWYG interface that we are all used to in the modern computing world – what you see is what you get, and you can touch and change what you see directly.
A SharePoint Support Forum can assist you with; migration, support, project management, creating a branding hub as well as a HR portal.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 19:00. Viewed 0 times.