SAIL IISCO Steel Plant Recruitment 2015- Apply Online For 219 OCT Postsby Soniya S. Web designer, Online Marketer
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), IISCO Steel Plant, Burnpur has published employment notification for the recruitment of 219 Operator cum Technician (OCT) Trainees at Burnpur in West Bengal. Eligible and Interested candidates may apply online from 31-12-2014 to 06-02-2015. Other detailed Information given below.
Check>>SAIL Steel Plant Recruitment 2015 from here.
SAIL Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 219
Name of the Posts: Operator cum Technician (OCT) Trainee
Number of the Posts:
1. Metallurgy: 46 Posts
2. Mechanical: 107 Posts
3. Chemical: 10 Posts
4. Electrical: 56 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 28 years for General, 33 years for SC/ ST and 31 years for OBC as on 01-01-2015.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should be completed Matriculation with Full time Engineering Diploma in Metallurgy/ Mechanical/ Chemical/ Electrical disciplines.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in Written Examination and Interview. The marks of any candidate will matter.
Application & Processing Fees: Candidates need to Pay Rs.250/- as Application and
Processing fee for General & OBC candidates, in the form of SBI Challan to
the owner Jyoti Account No 31932241266 at Burnpur, on behalf of IISCO Steel
No Fee for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the SAIL official website www.sail.co.in from 31-12-2014 to 06-02-2015.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Before applying online, candidates should have valid e-mail id, mobile number.
2.Candidates also need to scan their photograph and signature.
3. Log on to the SAIL official website www.sail.co.in.
4. Click on ‘Careers’ for—> "Current Job Opening/ Online Registration".
5. Go to IISCO Steel Plant (Burnpur) —> Recruitment for the post of Operator cum Technician (Trainee) —> Apply.
6. Fill all the information, where require and Submit application form.
7. Pay the application fee in the form of SBI Challan.
8. Pay the fee as mentioned above.
9. After applying online, take print out of Computer system generated application form.
10. Keep the application form safely for future use.
Start Date for Online Application: 31-12-2014.
Last Date for Online Application: 06-02-2015.
For Other Jobs Click here
Created on Dec 31st 1969 19:00. Viewed 0 times.