Role of an Event Organizer in Event Managementby Srikant Kumar Owner of Mangalam Pvt. Ltd
All events from weddings to corporate meetings require proper planning and management for successful execution. Event organizers focus on satisfying their clients with the best recommendations of products and services which is of utmost importance to the hosts. The level of satisfaction received by the customers highlights the work of the event organizers.
There are several event organisers in Bhubaneswar which can be easily tracked down with the help of Mangalam Pvt. Ltd The event organizers are often confused as just mediators but they are much more than that. An event planner usually does the following:
· Understand the importance ad purpose of the event by meeting the clients
· Plan the details of the event like the time, venue, cost and order of events
· Be a mediator between the vendors and the client and take decisions along with them about the location and service providers to hire
· Inspect locations to satisfy the client’s needs
· Coordinate the set up and the guests with transportation, comfortable rooms and food services
· Coordinate details by conferring with on-site workers
· Monitor all activities to ensure that the clients and guests are satisfied, also to give directions for followings of the event
· Review all bills received at the end of the event and enable smooth payment transactions
Event planners have to be especially organized and maintain a level of expertise which makes them desirable. Just like machines aid human beings in performing normal tasks of the day, event organizers are a certified, experienced group of people that help make a memorable day in a person’s life.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 19:00. Viewed 0 times.