Punjab Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2017 Notification Apply @ indiapost.gov.inby Ind Guru Latest Recruitment
Grand career opportunity!!!! Latest job notification of Punjab Postal Circle GDS Recruitment has been asserted. The main purpose of this job notification is to provide suitable platform to the talented, skilled and deserving contenders. Organization intends to recruit only eligible candidates for filling up the 620 Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies in Postal Circle. Desirable contenders are required to visit to the official website of the organization which is indiapost.gov.in and apply before the closing date.
Aspirants are suggested to scroll down the page which is well formulated by our team members and fetch compete information of Punjab Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2017. Job hunters who are looking for the government jobs in Punjab don’t miss this chance and apply for this job notification as soon as possible. Have a look on the below portion!!!!
Vacancies in Punjab Postal Circle
Gramin Dak Sevak: 620
Before applying for the Punjab Postal Circle GDS Jobs, firstly willing aspirants should ensure the eligibility norms which are described here… applying aspirants should have completed 10th or Matriculation from a recognized university or institution. Job seekers must have computer know and adequate Means of Livelihood then they will, be considered as eligible.
After knowing the essential qualification,
candidates must confirm the age requirements. The age of the applying
candidates must not less than 18 years and maximum age of the contenders should
not be more 40 years. Relaxation benefit will also be provided to the deserving
contenders as per prescribed in the notification.
Mode Of Assortment
Applicants who want to appointed for the Punjab Postal Circle GDS Recruitment, will have to qualify the selection round which will be based on the automatic generated merit list as per online submitted application or as per rules of the management.
Appointed aspirants for the respective post
will get Rs. 25,000/- for BPM and Rs.
10000/- for other post apart from this you will also get other benefits.
Job hunters who want to get recruited for the Gramin Dak Sevak must perform
well in the selection round.
Check Also: APOSS Intermediate Time Table
Guidelines To Apply
- To apply for the Gramin Dak Sevak jobs, willing aspirants must visit the official site that is www.indiapost.gov.in.
- As you reach on the home page you are required to select the “Apply online for GDS posts” link.
- Now you will be redirected to the new page in which one have to choose the “Punjab” tab given at the left side.
- Thereafter, on new page complete instructions regarding the Punjab Postal Circle GDS Notification will be specified in the PDF format, one have to read the whole notification carefully.
- Now, you need to follow the “registration” link for registering themselves.
- After that, go through “apply online” link and fill up mandatory details in the Punjab Postal Circle online form.
- Then upload the relevant particulars which are mentioned in the officail notification.
- To submit the application form, you need to press the “submit” button and get the print of application form for future reference.
Submission of online application: 11th May 2017
Aspirants, who want to know more information about Punjab Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2017, must check above displayed official link. Keep in touch with us for getting more information.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 19:00. Viewed 0 times.