Prostar 30 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panels PMS30Wby Orson Z. Overseas Trade Manager
Mono-crystalline solar cells are cut from a chunk of silicon that has been grown from a single crystal. These cells are used in high quality solar panels and are very efficient in converting the sunlight into electricity. Monocrystalline solar panels produce the same power as a polycrystalline solar panel, however the cells of a monocrystaline solar panel tend to have a uniform appearance.
Monocrystalline solar cells are made out of silicon ingots, which are cylindrical in shape. To optimize performance and lower costs of a single monocrystalline solar cell, four sides are cut out of the cylindrical ingots to make silicon wafers, which is what gives monocrystalline solar panels their characteristic look.
Tend to perform better than similarly rated polycrystalline solar panels at low-light conditions.
- Manufactured according to international quality and Environment Management System (ISO 9001:2008).
- High efficiency crystalline silicon solar cells.
- High transmission low iron tempered glass, strong mechanical resistance.
- Anti-ageing EVA and excellent anti-climate back sheet.
- Anodized aluminum frame improves load resistance capabilities for heavy wind loads.
- Standard waterproof junction box.
- High endurance to different weather.
- Good and friendly package with less transportation and storage space.
Terms of payment is T/T or L/C. 30% deposit before production, 70% balance before shipment.
Contact Person: Mr. Orson
Mobile: (+86)-13827733783 (whatsApp)
Scan Wechat to talk with Orson directly!
Created on Dec 31st 1969 18:00. Viewed 0 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.