Potassium Tripolyphosphate Side Effectsby Shawn lee *** Suggested Dosage
Ingestion of Potassium Tripolyphosphate in large quantity may hurt our health, please follow the guideline of using Potassium Tripolyphosphate: MTDI 70 mg/kg bw
* ADI: Acceptable Daily Intake
* MTDI: maximum tolerable daily intake
* Data source: JECFA Database of WHO
Special Groups Precaution
Special groups refer to newborns, children, pregnant and any other applicable vulnerable groups.
There is no evidence that Potassium Tripolyphosphate could have any negative effects on these vulnerable groups. It should be safe to use Potassium Tripolyphosphate in food for newborns and pregnant. However, we still recommend consumers to consult professionals before using large quantity of Potassium Tripolyphosphate for long period in food for newborns or pregnant.
GRAS Affirmation: Yes
Generally recognized as safe(GRAS) is a FDA designation that a specific substance or ingredient is generally considered safe by experts, and so is exempted from the usual Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (FFDCA) food additive tolerance requirements. Potassium Tripolyphosphate is considered safe by FDA according to existing data and granted GRAS status.
Potassium Tripolyphosphate in News
No breaking news or public health crises reported about Potassium Tripolyphosphate reported up to now.
* Want to report news about this ingredient, please send email to email@example.com. Your knowledge can help us to uncover more truthes about food ingredients to customers.
- See more at: http://www.foodchemadditives.com/side_effects_info/827
Created on Dec 31st 1969 18:00. Viewed 0 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.