Pediatric Surgery Hospital in India Infused With High Tech Medical Equipmentsby Pankaj Nagpal Marketing Director
The treatment that involves surgery of foetuses, infants, children, adolescents, and young adults is termed as Pediatric Surgery. The paediatric surgery is not a new one, it actually started in the middle of 20th century as the surgical care of birth faults that are required novel practices and methods and became more commonly based at children's hospitals
There are various fields in the paediatric surgery which are as follows:
- Pediatric cardiothoracic surgery- It is a surgery that is performed on the child's heart or lungs that includes heart and lung transplantation.
- Pediatric emergency surgery- The surgery involves foetuses or embryos
- Pediatric hepatological and gastrointestinal surgery- It is a surgery that performs on the liver and intestine for transplantation in children.
- Pediatric orthopaedic surgery – It is a surgery that deals with the muscle and bone surgery in children.
- Paediatric plastic and reconstructive surgery – The surgery is done for burns and on congenital defects like cleft palate not involving the major organs.
- Pediatric Nephrological surgery – The surgery is performed on the child's kidneys and urethra that includes renal, or kidney, transplantation.
- Pediatric Neurosurgery- It is a surgery that acts upon the child's brain, central nervous system, spinal cord, and peripheral nerves.
- Pediatric urological surgery – The surgery performed on the child's urinary bladder and other structures below the kidney necessary for ejaculation.
Pediatric surgery has transformed lives of many young kids. It is surgery that is performed by a neurosurgeon with specialized training who have gained experience in paediatric surgery. Prior to the surgery, the patient is thoroughly examined by a team of neuroradiologists, epileptologists, neuropsychologists, and neurosurgeons.
Resective surgery is also one of the type of paediatric surgery and an signal for those children with epilepsy that is opposed to the antiepileptic medications. Moreover, also in the children that have a focal area of the brain that was identified as the major cause of the seizures. The portion of the child's cerebral cortex that is causing seizures is also removed during the surgery.
Pediatric surgery is however, very expensive treatment in the western countries. But, India cost pediatric surgery is low than the other developed nations. India pediatrics hospitals are also well equipped with the latest technologies. India Surgery Tour is one of the renowned and best medical tourism company in India that helps the international patients seeking affordable paediatric surgery in India.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 18:00. Viewed 0 times.