Peanut Butter Cookiesby Shirley-Ann Pearman Blog Administrator
Peanut Butter Cookies
½ cup peanut butter
½ cup butter or margarine softened
½ cup granulated sugar
½ cup brown sugar
½ teaspoon vanilla
½ teaspoon baking soda
¼ teaspoon salt
1¼ cups all-purpose flour
Method – Provided For New Users Of KitchenAid Artisan
1. Place peanut butter and butter in mixer bowl.
2. Attach bowl and flat beater to mixer. Turn to Speed 6 and beat until mixture is smooth, about 1 minute. Stop and scrape bowl.
3. Add sugars, egg and vanilla.
4. Turn to Speed 4 and beat about 1 minute. Stop and scrape bowl.
5. Turn to Stir Speed.
6. Gradually add all remaining ingredients to sugar mixture and mix about 30 seconds.
7. Turn to Speed 2 and mix about 30 seconds.
8. Roll dough into 1-inch balls.
9. Place about 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
10. Press flat with fork in a criss-cross pattern to ¼ -inch thickness.
11. Bake at 375°F until golden brown, about 10 to 12 minutes.
12. Remove from baking sheets immediately and cool on wire racks.
Peanut Butter Cookies were made and prepared by Shirley-Ann Pearman
Photography by Shirley-Ann Pearman
Recipe was taken from KitchenAid “Instructions And Recipes For Your KitchenAid Stand Mixer” Techniques for peak performance: The use and care of your KitchenAid Tilt Head Mixer.
Airbake Ultra by T-fal 08608TPA T492APA3 2-Piece Insulated Large and Medium Cookie Sheet Bakeware Set, Silver
Created on Dec 31st 1969 19:00. Viewed 0 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.