Organic Bath Salts, Natural Bath Salt, a natural beauty secretby Ecomart India Ecomartindia
The essential ingredients of organic bath salt are Epsom salt, kosher salt, and some parts of baking soda in definite proportions. In addition, sometimes essential oils are added which helps in increasing the healing power. There are also many more advantages of using organic salts that are dependent on the type of blend that is used in them. These can be described here in this article.
The general good natural bath salt can be prepared at home by mixing two parts of Epsom salt, 2 parts of Kosher Salt, and 1 part of Baking soda. All of these ingredients prevent the skin from getting irritated while bathing. The skin that then helps in easing the muscle soreness and decrease the muscle fatigue and tension can easily absorb these salts. Alternatively, some aromatic blends also help to boost the positive effects of Natural Bath salts on the body
· For sinus related problems, always a mixture of 10 parts each of eucalyptus oil and peppermint oil are added. These not only clear the sinuses but also make them bacteria free.
· For keeping the muscles, tendons and joints relaxed, you can add ten parts of lavender oil with ten parts of bergamot into the basic mixture of organic salt.
· To making the mind calm and relaxed, you can also add lemon and rosemary each of 10 parts into the bathing salt.
· We can also add five geranium, ten lavender, and five roses with the resulting mixture for getting better results.
· For the maintenance of the balance of body, which is governed by the nervous system addition of 10 sage, five mint, and five tea tree leaf extract can also be added.
· Today's lifestyle is full of stress so why not make a stress relieving bathing salt. The addition of 5Cedar wood, five lemons, five cloves and five parts of oranges will help in reducing stress levels and strengthening of both muscles and nervous system.
Individual benefits of the ingredients of Organic and Natural Bathing Salt:
· Essential Oils: they are highly concentrated extracts from the plants that are having healing properties. These essential oils heal the skin injuries and have a successful use in the aromatherapy.
· Epsom Salt: chemically this salt is Magnesium Sulphate, which helps to reduce the muscle soreness and stiffness. Its overall effects will reduce the amount of muscle fatigue.
· Mineral Rich Sea salts: these salts are obtained from sea beads, such as kosher salt. These salts are a mixture of certain essential minerals that are taken up into the body through the skin. Their primary function is the detoxification of the body along with preventing the aging process by reducing the free radicals in the body.
· Dried herbs or leaves: These optional ingredient scan be added to the resulting organic products bathing salt mixture for getting benefits of added herbs individually.
· These provide good aroma or scent effects with healing properties also. The only drawback with the addition of these dried herbs is that it can choke the drains of your bathtub.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 18:00. Viewed 0 times.