Omega 3 Fish Oil Supplement benefitsby Anahera Alwin Health Management Consultant
Fish Oil from few fishes like Cod, sardines, tuna, salmon and anchovies is considered as a premium source of omega-3 fatty acids, DHA and EPA. Omega3 is essential for nervous system and brain development. An adult should consume omega 3 supplement for cardiovascular, brain, and joint health issues.
Advantage of having Omaga3 fish oil supplement:
1. Reduces Inflammation pain: Omega 3 fatty acids work very effectively over inflammatory condition. Through a different mechanism, it regulates your body's inflammation cycle, which prevents and reduces inflammatory pain.
2. Prevent Heart problems: Omega 3 fatty acids have been considered as the best supplement for heart and cardiovascular system. Omega 3 fatty acids break up blood clots, which in turn prevent brain strokes and heart attack. It is useful in controlling cholesterol, triglycerides, LDLs and blood pressure. It is also responsible for growing good HDL cholesterol, which adds to health benefits.
3. Brain development of Child: Expectance mothers can take fish oil supplement that benefits their babies in mind development. Fish oil supplement also improves memory, recall, reasoning and focus of adults. Fish oil fatty acids fight with childhood disorder like dyspraxia, dyslexia and other compulsive disorders.
4. Depression and stress reduction: Another health advantage of omega3 fish oil is that it reduces depression, bipolar and psychosis symptoms.
5. Alleviate Cancer: Omega 3 fish oil has been considered as a useful supplement to prevent, colon, breast and prostate cancer. It discontinues the change of healthy cell to a cancerous mass, slowing down useless cellular growth.
you don’t want to have fish oil, you can take omega 3 from several other
sources such as ground flaxseed or canola oil. However, it is important to
choose supplements that have been thoroughly checked for purity and quality.
Quality of fish oil supplement should not be compromised. Taking supplements
that comprise omega-3 fatty acids, DHA and EPA with vitamin D will benefit
Created on Dec 31st 1969 19:00. Viewed 0 times.