Northern Railway Recruitment 2017 Hundreds Of Jobs Availableby Recruitment Inboxx Consultant, 10+ Exp
Get ready for the latest Northern Railway Recruitment 2017!!! The job hunters, who are searching for the jobs in the Railway Sector, must apply against the Hundreds of Jobs Available in the Northern Railways.
Northern Railway Board has recently announced the job notification as the Northern Railway Recruitment 2017 for all the job hunters who are searching for the job in the Railway Sector. The Board has invited the hard working and result oriented job hunters to fill the application forms against the 270 vacant posts of the Goods Guard and ASM. The candidates who are interested to apply must go through this page and follow the below highlighted simple steps in order to fill the application form.
Latest MPSC Recruitment 2017: Apply Now
The aspirants who are willing to apply against the 102 vacant posts of the Goods Guard, must hold University Degree or its equivalent qualification, whereas the aspirants who are applying against the 168 vacant positions of ASM, should have the University Degree or its equivalent and candidate must also have the Diploma in Rail Transport and Management from the Institute of Rail Transport will be additional preference in order to apply against the Northern Railway Recruitment 2017.
Upper Age Limitations
As per the rules and regulations of the Board, the Upper age limit for the candidates who belongs to the General Category is 42 years whereas it is 47 years for the candidates who belong to the SC/ST category.
The candidates who will be selected for the above mentioned posts of the Northern Railway Recruitment, will be paid an handsome amount of salary of Rs. 5200-20200/-+ Grade Pay of Rs. 2800/- from the selection committee of an organization.
The job hunters are going to apply against the above mentioned posts of Northern Railway Recruitment 2017, will be selected on the basis of the performance made by the aspirants in the written examination, Pschyco Test/Aptitude Test etc (If applicable). After the, candidates who are short listed, will be called for the Document Verification and Medical Examination. Note that there will be a negative marking in the written examination in which 1/3 of the allotted marks shall be deducted for every wrong answer.
Steps to Apply
- The applying aspirant firstly need to visit the official website of the organization that is www.rrcnr.org
- After that from the home page the candidate need to hit on the “ONLINE Application/Registration for General Departmental Competitive Examination(GDCE) for the selection to the post of Goods Guard and ASM for Serving Regular Railway Employees of Northern Railway will start with effect from 21/12/2016” link.
- A new window will appear on your screen with the complete notification of the Northern Railway Recruitment 2017. Candidate need to read it carefully.
- Now hit on the “Apply” link and start filling the application form by providing the complete relevant information and also upload all the important certificates as demanded in the form.
- At last hit on the “Submit” button and take the print for future use.
Postal Address: To the concerned Supervisory Incharge /Officials of the field Units.
The candidates, who are willing to apply, must submit their online application form before 20th January 2017 and submit the hard copy of the application to the above mentioned postal address before 23rd January 2017.
This page will provide the complete help to the candidates who are interested to apply against the vacant posts of the Northern Railway Recruitment 2017, as here we have provided the complete procedure of filling the application form along with the relevant important information.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 18:00. Viewed 0 times.