Node.js Projects A New Outlook For Website Developmentby Magento Developer E-Commerce Development It is an acceptable fact that any web developers or the programmers prefer to develop simple and scalable web applications. And rightly, developers specify to adopt Node.js as their platform and millions of web applications run on this platform today. Hitherto, its adoption has doubled within a year as per W3C survey.
Node.js web application is built in java script including both the server-sides and client-sides as well. It uses an event-driven, non-blocking I/O model that makes it lightweight and proficient. It allows to process new requests without waiting for response from backend SOA services. It is ideal for data-intensive real-time applications that run across varied devices. To add on to the list, mission-critical and revenue-critical systems deploy it. It is a runtime framework that exceptionally work to build next generation website namely APIs for mobile and web integration. Development team can utilize modules from pre-built libraries to develop their applications more rapidly(more than millions of free modules are available in the repository). It is very easy to install Node locally onto Windows, Mac or Linux PC and begin developing immediately.
Moreover, with Nodetime (an application performance monitoring and analytics service providing solution for performance profiling, streamlining and troubleshooting) one can effectively analyze issues related to execution in the applications.
However, it has a few demerits also. A few of them are as follows.
- It is single threaded using only a single CPU core and thus not recommended for heavy computation.
- Relational data base tools are still in their early development stages and not as pleasant to work with.
- A node may not work in a shared web hosting.
In addition to web development, Node.js development services may provide awesome real-time experiences with Node. To mention a few, they are as follows:
- Gif chat room: Images from the camera during chat get processed and further sent to the chat room.
- Remote control of a car: Web interface is built with it to control the remote to control the car.
- It is able to stream the out put of applications in real-time to web browsers and take input, over web sockets which means one can stream the games and play them in the browser.
- Colloborative drawing tool: Multiple people can draw on the same canvas, and, etc.
In brief, Node provides an exciting time for a web developer and acquired popularity among its community.
The author is a techno freak and loves to investigate facts on Node.js. He is closely associated with Node.js development services developing websites for clients present across the globe.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 19:00. Viewed 0 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.