Nine(9) ways to get facebook fans for business sales and profitsby Eugene Okoh Best Advertising and Online Businesses
Having Facebook fan pages can really be a boost to your website traffic and resulting increased revenue. Fan pages are a great way to build a more intimate relationship with fans and to let them know about new and different things you are doing.
Most people on Facebook will 'Like' a fan page if it offers them something that makes their experience with the business better, cheaper or more efficient. Facebook fan pages can be a great way to offer improvements on the customer experience with special tips, helpful information, advisories on something that needs extra care and cost-cutting with contests, special deals and giveaways for Facebook fans, new and potential customers.
Avoid Spamming At All Costs
Once you have a great Facebook fan page, your next goal is to increase Facebook fans as efficiently as possible, with attractive deals and incentives to come to your site and page for the best coupons, discounts or just the best information and customer service. There are a number of ways to increase Facebook fans while performing your normal promotional activities like newsletters, articles and videos. And there are ways to get more fans on Facebook that are solely applicable to that goal.
Here are 9 easy ways increase Facebook fans on Facebook:
1. Have price cut incentives, like coupons that are only given via message to fans. Hold a weekly contest only for fans, the winner gets a free product or consult or a special discount code for their next purchase.
2. Offer landmark gifts for people who like and share your fan page, e.g., every 50th like or fan gets a free giveaway.
3. Post exclusive content, like instructional videos, article links, or new uses for existing users of your products and services.
4. Encourage customer interaction by asking people to share experiences or tips. Ask for fan contributions, like their own articles on pertinent topics and post them on your blog with links back to your fan page.
5. Offer special customer service with Q & A, live chats, scheduled 'meet-ups' with you and another expert interacting with the community. Ask for input or suggestions for improvements and new products, or even for your next article or video 'How to.'
6. Post a Facebook widget on your main site or blog that allows people to 'like' from there. Then it's one-stop shopping, they like your content, you get more Facebook likes.
7. Build an email list by giving fans a chance to sign up with an opt-in form with a reveal tab. Use iframes for customized promotions to link to your Facebook fan page. If you do not know how to use an opt-in form or iframes, find a good freelancer to set those up for you.
8. Have your friends with large numbers of friends to be Administrators, so they can promote it as their own with their big groups of followers. Invite people to share in groups, so it keeps showing up in news feeds and keeps fans coming and your fan page and site visible.
9. Send out HTML email newsletters to former and potential customers. Have the option to become a fan and like be included in the newsletter at least once.
Being able to increase Facebook fans is one of the free tools you can learn and become familiar with to drive your traffic and business. None of the steps is complicated and you are only limited by your time and imagination. Just getting the word out in your normal course of business can be shaped around and added to, using your Facebook fan page as a hub of promotion and customer interaction. The best way to increase Facebook fans is to incorporate little things into your daily routine until it becomes second nature and everything you do helps you to get more fans on Facebook and more business.
Get Paid to have fb likes,twitter followers,youtube views and subscribers
Earn $0.05- $3 per click or referral sign ups at
Get Paid to watch youtube videos
About Eugene Okoh Best Advertising and Online Businesses100 connections, 0 recommendations, 217 honor points.
Joined APSense since, December 22nd, 2010, From ikeja, Nigeria.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 19:00. Viewed 0 times.