Net Space Profits 3.0 Scam? Is It Worth Your Money?by Bipin Shah Self Employed
Net Space Profits 3.0 teaches how to make money by creating websites for local niches. The training consists of various manuals and step by step HD videos.
First of all, What exactly is Net Space Profits 3.0?
Net Space Profits is a course on local marketing and has actually been around for a few years. The program is by Tyler Ericsson, who you might have heard of. He is a big name marketer, and in the local marketing world he has been part of many huge launches.
Net Space Profits profits is a local marketing course that doesn’t leave out a single step. They show you how to set up “spaces” which are basically just pages on a website you make that you can rent out to local businesses for $200-300 or so each month. Setting up spaces is simple and you can repeat the process as much as you want to rent out spaces for more businesses.
The NSP system has been around for several years and they update the program every now and then. Net Space Profits 3.0 is the latest version and is perhaps one of the best courses on local marketing available today…I know because I have tried several different courses!
So What all do you get with Net Space Profits 3.0?
The older versions of Net Space Profits were ok, and the 3.0 version is even better. All of the training has been revamped so it works even better now and takes things into account such as how to get your sites to rank better, how to get clients, and even has a lot of niche ideas and examples that you can use.
There are hours and hours of video training, and I don’t know about you but I find videos the best kind of training. There are also 6 different manuals to help walk you through everything. I have included a screenshot of my members area (see the picture above to the left), and I am impressed with how organized everything is.
Net Space Profits might have a few little flaws, but overall it is one of the best local marketing courses available at the moment, in my humble opinion.
***Secret: After experimenting on my own a lot with version 2.0, I found that separate domains rank a lot easier than these “spaces.” I would have been hesitant to fully recommend NSP 2.0, but they have addressed this issue and now your spaces will rank just fine so you can rent out a lot of them with fairly little work.***
The Bad Points:
Like any course, Net Space Profits is not perfect. Here are a few things I didn’t like.
- Support could be better. I sent them an email with a quick question and it took a couple days to respond. But with the release of the newest version they are probably busier than usual.
- Too much focus on spaces. After experimenting with the 2.0 version on my own I found that separate domains tend to rank better than single pages. However, they have tried to address this problem and have included tips on how to get these “spaces” to perform better for you and even get more targeted domains.
- The sales video is weird. It seems like they are using the same one from the last version of NSP…except they change a few little parts and at one part there is some random video of a guy on a treadmill. The video doesn’t even show the improvements of the 3.0 version. Watch the video to see what I mean. What were they thinking?
The Good Points:
- Each version gets more content, and this version has several hours of video training along with 6 different pdf manuals, which I love. And the case studies are nice because they can help you figure out how to improve what you are doing with your spaces.
- I am an introvert and I hate cold calling, so the section with tips on how to get clients without hardselling is really beneficial. If you are outgoing then great, but if not then you can still get clients without having to call anyone.
- A very easy and step-by-step system. Although the course could use a few little tweaks, the training is very thorough and the hours of video training will help you to get started right away, even if you have never tried any kind of local marketing before. And the low $34 price tag is pretty nice too.
The Bottom Line:
Overall, this is a really good course I think. Version 1.0 was lets say average, but with each new update they are adding new information and a lot more training. I have tried and reviewed several different local marketing courses before, and I can honestly say that there are a lot of good choices out there. But Net Space Profits is perhaps the most detailed course I have seen yet, and if you follow it exactly you will definitely see results.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 18:00. Viewed 0 times.