Lose Weight Fast With the Effective El Paso Medical Weight Loss Programsby Rajeev Mishra Content Writer
According to recent studies a third of all Americans are obese. Research has shown that obesity places you at risk for the following conditions:
- Coronary heart disease
- ·Type 2 diabetes
- Cancers (endometrial, breast, and colon)
- ·Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Dyslipidemia (for example, high total cholesterol or high levels of triglycerides)
- · Liver and gallbladder disease
- · Sleep apnea and respiratory problems Osteoarthritis (a degeneration of cartilage and its underlying bone within a joint)
- Gynecological problems (abnormal menses, infertility)
The El Paso Medical weight loss program offer fast and effective weight loss without any adverse side effects. The medically supervised programs follow a three step schedule that is safe and effective and keeps you in the best of health. A combination of prescription medications, therapeutic injections, vitamins and supplement s assures the preservation of your good health while reaching your desired weight loss goals. During your time on the program you have access to a physician and clinical staff who will educate and guide you every step of the way. Patients, who follow these programs faithfully, lose 3-5 pounds every week.
The benefits of the El Paso medical weight loss programs are many. You will
· Increase your energy while you discard unwanted pounds
· Easily control your appetite and cravings
· Experience rapid weight loss safely and effectively
· Reach your ideal weight goal quickly and with ease
· Avoid yo-yo dieting effect and enjoy long term weight loss
A three step personalized diet plan and program is implemented under close medical supervision. The expert medical staff helps you to maintain a healthy weight loss. You will be on a one on one with your physician from the very beginning.
Your doctor can customize your individual program and make a realistic prediction of your weight loss during the program. Your weekly follow ups to the clinic provide you with critical and accurate information regarding your progress. They also allow your physicians and clinical staff the opportunity to monitor your health status.
The three step program is as follows;
Step one is the initial consultation. Through state of the art equipment your physician is able to provide you with accurate information regarding your body, including your body mass index, base metabolic rate, body fat percentage, total body water, fat free mass and total fat mass. It determines your eligibility for the program.
Step two provides and monitors on a weekly basis an individualized diet plan and helps you achieve your weight loss. The weekly visits to monitor your health are mandatory.
Step three is a long term weight maintenance program that lays emphasis on nutrition, exercising , shaping and modification so as to maintain the patient’s ideal weight.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 18:00. Viewed 0 times.