Latest Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2017 Application For Jr Court Asstby Recruitment Result Search Govt/Pvt Jobs Anytime
To fill the 57 vacancies of Junior Court Assistant latest job notification has been promulgated titled as Supreme Court of India Recruitment. Applications are invited from dynamic and skilled candidates to get enrolled with Supreme Court of India which is outstanding opportunity of for each Indian citizen. Job seekers are required to fill application form through the official website which is supremecourtofindia.nic.in before the last date 10th March 2017. Grab further details such as eligibility norms, exam pattern, assortment process, applying process etc. Have a look!!!
contenders for the above posts should hold Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
from a well recognized University. Minimum speed of 35 w.p.m. in English Typing
on Computer is essential and Knowledge of computer operation is also required.
Check Out - Periyar University Results
are required to check age limitations before applying for this job opening.
Aspirants must not be less than 18 years and not more than 27 years of age as
on 1.12.2016. Reserved categories applicants can take the benefit of age
relaxation which is granted as per the rules of Indian government.
Aspirants appointed for the Supreme Court of India Recruitment, will obtain an impressive amount of Pay scale of Rs. 35400/ per month. The approximate Gross Salary as per existing rate of allowances including HRA comes to Rs. 43758/- p.m.
Application fee structure
applying for the Supreme Court of India vacancies are required to pay INR 300/- for General/OBC categories.
Applicants who belong to SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PH candidates will have to pay INR 150/ through online mode.
- Objective Type Question Paper with multiple choice answers containing 100 questions (consisting of 50 General English questions including comprehension section, 25 General Aptitude questions and 25 General Knowledge questions)
- Objective Type Computer Knowledge Test (25 questions)
- Typing (English) test on Computer with minimum speed 35 w.p.m.
- Descriptive Test (in English Language) consisting of Comprehension passage, Precis Writing and Essay Writing
Apply here for - Gujarat High Court Recruitment
Process To Apply For Supreme Court Of India Recruitment
- Firstly, candidates must log on to the official website of the organization which is “supremecourtofindia.nic.in”.
- On the home page, move the cursor to the “Recruitment” tab stated on the left side of the page.
- Press the “Online Application for Registration for Junior Court Assistants’ Examination-2016.” Link of advertisement.
- Contenders are required to Read the advertisement carefully.
- Now Fill Online Application Form with every information.
- Upload all the testimonials and certificates along with the application form.
- Finally contenders should submit the application form by pressing the “submit” button.
- Don’t forget to take the print of submitted application form for future use.
Last Date to Fill Online Application Form: 10th March 2017
Hope you get relevant information regarding Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2017 through this page. If you have any query or suggestion you may comment in our comment box our expert team members solve your queries as soon as possible.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 18:00. Viewed 0 times.