Is it right time to choose senior secondary school in gurgaon?by Rajeev Mishra Content Writer
It is never too soon to choose senior secondary Schools in Gurgaon. Even if you have a few years to go before your child enters senior secondary School in Gurgaon, it is time you did your research. Transition from Gurgaon Primary school to Senior Secondary school can be stressful for the child if there is not a well thought out strategy in place to ease it.
In looking for the right Senior Secondary School be sure to examine the faculty. It is important that the faculty has an international exposure so as to widen the child’s horizons. The school must be technology enabled and the facilities should be state of the art. It is important that it should produce technologically savvy children as part of a well rounded personality.
It should offer the best co-curricular activities and the teaching faculty should reflect this interest. An equal emphasis mist be given to academic, sports (both traditional and exclusive} and the fine arts. The school campus must have well defined designated areas for these subjects.
Parent involvement is of paramount importance. Research shows that the child’s performance at school is greatly influenced by positive parental involvement.
The best schools in Gurgaon boast the following facilities:
· An extensive campus with Wi-Fi facilities.
· Technology enabled, air conditioned classrooms and other areas for academic and co-curricular pursuits
· An expansive running track and playground.
· Science labs and laboratories that offer state of the art facilities.
· Rooms dedicated to the fine arts-dance and drama and music.
· All season swimming pools and air conditioned squash courts .
· Skating areas, volleyball, tennis, and badminton courts with changing rooms.
· An all purpose auditorium that is air conditioned.
· A dining area which serves the students requirements well.
· A cricket, football and hockey pitch.
· An area dedicated to parents-café orientation room.
· Books and stationery shops.
· Car parking in the basement.
· Strict campus security and child safety vigilance.
· Washrooms for students with special needs.
Aside from academic achievement it is important that the School instills certain values in the child. This value based education should be steeped in the cultural ethos of the school Some of the best schools instill certain core values in the child that will stand them in good stead. Certain schools emphasize World citizenship, Universal values, Leadership and Forward thinking.
While choosing a secondary school in Gurgaon aside from academic and co-curricular excellence it is important that the school has a social consciousness. The Children should be engaged in philanthropic activities and be groomed to be good global citizens.
There is a lot of information available on the internet about senior secondary school in Gurgaon. Your best guide could be the Gurgaon primary school that you attended.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 19:00. Viewed 0 times.