Introduction to Immunofluorescence Antibody Testby Creative Diagnostics Manufacturer & Supplier
In terms of detecting specific target antigens, Immunofluorescence is a powerful technique by using fluorescent-labeled antibodies, or in short it is a Microscopic-based technique by detecting the antigen and antibody complexes. This technique is broadly used in scientific researches and laboratories, and clinical diagnosis. Immunofluorescence techniques include direct immunofluorescence (DIF) and indirect immunofluorescence (IDIF) & Salt-split skin. Immunofluorescent Antibody Test
· Immunofluorescent antibody tests are most regularly used to distinguish antibodies in serum or other body liquids in that most of antibodies are frequently particular for an infectious substances or an autoantigen.
· It is used in this way: collected sample from the host is overlaid onto a substrate, for example, a tissue block or infected monolayer that contains the antigen of target.
· And then the antibody will bind to the antigen.
· After this, the generated antigen-antibody is treated with secondary antibody. Before this, the secondary antibody has been conjugated to a fluorochrome.
· After a while, a fluorescence microscope is used to observe the deposition.
· Similar procedure is utilized to locate tainted cells in blood or suctioned liquid.
Things about Immunofluorescent Antibody Test
Immunofluorescent antibody tests (IFA or IFAT) are generally utilized as a method for identifying seropositivity to an infectious substance. Case in point, serum antibodies to pathogens, for example, Feline Coronavirus, FIV, Toxoplasma, Neospora, Leptospira, Leishmania, Ehrlichiaand Babesia etc.
In addition to IFA, other methods used to detect antibodies in serum include neutralization tests, ELISA and immunochromatography.
The detection of antibodies present in serum is a most regular application in veterinary medicine.
Fluorescence signals depend on the quality & Concentration of antibodies, proper handling of specimen & detection with appropriate secondary antibodies.
This involves two aspects:
First, the assay itself—such as the fluorescence sign is significantly relies on the quality & concentration of antibodies;
Second, the legitimate treatment of sample & detection with optional secondary antibodies is important.
Considering the limitations and producing with expertise and profession in a constant improvement, Creative Diagnostics has successfully provided immunofluorescence antibody test products (or immunofluorescence kits) for researchers around the world.
Creative Diagnostics offers highly optimized
immunofluorescence kits to detect cell surface and intracellular antigens in
frozen or paraffin-embedded tissue sections mounted on slides, floating
sections in culture plates, and immobilized cells with high sensitivity and low
background. Creative Diagnostics immunofluorescence kits are designed to be
used with either human, rabbit, mouse, rat, sheep, goat, or chicken primary
• High specificity and sensitivity
• Low background
• Standardization with high reproducible results
• Low cost
Created on Dec 31st 1969 18:00. Viewed 0 times.