Importance of Baling Press for Ferrous & Non-Ferrous Scrapsby Khaidem Rajit SEO,SMO,PPC
The world of machinery is drenched and affiliated with scrap waste products that are usually dumped into the surroundings leading to serious environmental hazards. The profitable and sustainable utilization of this scrap waste is therefore being taken care of by machinery generated for recycling and processing. This trend has become very popular now and is being utilized in every industry to save on overhead costs and increase production of secondary raw materials. One such machinery known as the Baling Press is extremely important for ferrous and non-ferrous scraps where different kinds of waste materials are compressed into bales.
There are different kinds of balers available in the market today with efficient compression power are utilized for compressing plastic, ferrous, non-ferrous, alloy metal scraps into balers to reduce weight and increase quality of the raw materials that are fabricated from the scrap waste. Right from machinery bits, computer chips, vehicular metallic junk etc are compressed into cuboids of high density for convenient transportation, storage and metallurgy.
The best kind of baling presses available is the hydraulic scrap baling machinery which performs proficiently that offers high productivity automated by a complex electrical control unit. The baling machines may weigh around 500-600 kg depending upon the structure, size, dampness and material. Technically the first three levels of operation are manually controlled while the final compression is an automated process.
Benefits of Baling Press
· With simple operation units, baling press machines are used for the purpose of compressing ferrous and non-ferrous scraps. The tenacity of the baling machine is strong enough to press metallic scraps efficiently.
· One of the most significant uses of scrap balers is the process of segregation where using magnetic holders, ferrous and non-ferrous waste is separated.
· Since the operations are automated, it helps to reduce the labor cost.
· It offers a fast rate of production under lowered cost of manufacture.
· It consumes lesser amount of energy and doesn’t require high maintenance.
· It collects residual liquid as well as improves the functioning capacity of the raw materials produced.
· It prevents break downs during operation due to its structured fabrication and presence of chrome plated pistons.
· Depending upon the type of scrap material and the weight of the scrap metal, there are different kinds of balers available.
· Since ferrous and non-ferrous waste materials are difficult to recycle, balers simply press the waste into cuboids that can be re-used in car parts and automobile industry apart from the electronics departments.
· Baling presses are energy saving machinery due to the fabrication. With the presence of a spray guard built across a large viewing window allows the user to have an idea about the processing taking place.
Hence installing baling press into your vicinity will allow you to cover additional costs of scrap waste product management. Even your storage space will greatly reduce once the scrap metal is turned into raw materials, processed and proficient for reuse.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 18:00. Viewed 0 times.