IBPS PO Recruitment Exam 2015 - ibps.inby Sanjeev T. Blogger Institute of Banking Personnel Selections (IBPS) invites online applications for Common Recruitment Process (CRP) for Probationary Officer (PO)/ Management Trainees 2015. Interested candidates who are looking for IBPS PO Recruitment 2015 can apply for this IBPS CWE V PO/MT Recruitment 2015 through official website of IBPS at www.ibps.in before 01 August 2015. All other details like age limit, educational qualification, how to apply and selection procedure are given below.
Candidates, who are interested and eligible for IBPS 2015 examination, can check more details here and can apply online before August 01, 2015.
Candidates must have a Bachelor Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a university recognized by the Govt. of India or any equivalent.
IBPS Probationary Officer 2015 Online Application:
Interested candidates who wants to apply for Institute of Banking Personnel Selections Probationary Officer Recruitment 2015 can fill online application on www.ibps.in. You can follow the below given steps to apply online:
- First of all, open the Official Website www.ibps.in
- Click on the Link for “Common Recruitment Process (CRP) for Recruitment of Probationary
- Officer/ Management Trainees in Participating Organizations- (CWE PO/MT-V)“
- Download the Full details Official Notification for IBPS PO/MT Recruitment 2015.
- Click on the Link for “New Registration for IBPS PO Recruitment 2015“
- Fill complete application form and deposit the application fees.
- After Successfully Online application submission for IBPS PO Recruitment, print the system generated copy of form.
- Online application starts from: 10.07.2015
- Last date for online application: 01.08.2015
- Payment of application fees: 10.07.2015 to 01.08.2015
Click here for more details and apply online.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 18:00. Viewed 0 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.