IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017–2018 Apply Online for Post of 19243 Clerkby Privatejobs Hub SEO
IBPS Clerk Recruitment
Glorious career opportunity for job hunters!!!! Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is providing amazing career opportunity to aspirants who want to boost their career in banking sector. Apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment through online mode by visiting the official website of the bank before the last date. Applications are invited from skilled and dynamic contenders for filing the 19243 Clerks for various PSBs. All essential details about this job notification has been presented on this page, so have a look at below section.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has decided to conduct the Preliminary as well as Mains Exam to check the skills and knowledge of applying job hunters. The prelims an exam is going to held on 02.12.2017, 03.12.2017, 09.12.2017 & 10.12.2017. After that qualifying contenders need to appear in the Mains Exam which will be conducted on the 21.01.2018. For getting remaining information regarding IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017–2018, aspirants need to go through the below segment of this page which is well created by our dedicated and inspired team members.
Eligibility Criteria For IBPS Clerk Jobs
Going to apply for the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection? Yes, so check the eligibility requirements of the organization. Job hunters who want to apply for the IBPS Clerk Recruitment must have done Graduate Degree in any discipliner from any recognized university or institution.
Nationality / Citizenship
Participants must be either
- Citizen of India or
- Subject of Nepal or
- Subject of Bhutan or
- Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- Person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
Applying contenders for the Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection recruitment notification their age must lie between 20 to 28 years. Relaxation in the age also granted to the eligible and skilled contenders as per organizations rules and regulations.
Check Here: - UP Board 10th Result
Way To Apply IBPS Jobs
- Initially, applying aspirants for the IBPS Clerk Recruitment are required to visit official website of organization which is www.ibps.in
- As you reach on the home page, you should choose the suitable link IBPS Clerk Apply Online link for the post of clerk.
- Applicants must read the IBPS Clerk Notification carefully by pressing relevant instructions link that is visible on the home page.
- After choosing the suitable link, an online application form will be opened on your system display.
- Candidates have to fill it with all correct and mandatory details asking in application form and upload a recent passport size photograph and signature at the time of filling online application form.
- At the end, press the “submit” button for submitting the application form and must take the print of it for future requirements.
List Of Documents To Be Produced At The Time Of Joining
- Valid system generated printout of the online application form registered for CWE Clerks-VI
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB)
- Photo Identify Proof as indicated in Point F of the advertisement
- Mark-sheets & certificates for Graduation or equivalent qualification etc. Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 12.09.2016 has to be submitted.
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority as stipulated by Government of India in the case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates.
- And others whatever are needed.
Significant Details for IBPS Clerk Recruitment
Activity: Tentative Dates
- On-line registration: Third Week Of August 2017 to Second Week Of September 2017
- Payment of Application Fees/Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training: Last Week Of October 2017 to First Week Of November 2017
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: First Week Of November 2017 to Second Week Of November 2017
- Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary: Third Week Of November 2017
- Online Examination – Preliminary: 02.12.2017, 03.12.2017, 09.12.2017 & 10.12.2017
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary: December 2017
- Download of Call letter for Online Examination – Main: 21.01.2018
- Provisional Allotment: April 2018
All relevant information related to the IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017–2018 has been provided on this page. Applicants are suggested to regular visit on our web portal for getting latest information. Stay tuned with us for acquiring more information.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 19:00. Viewed 0 times.