IBM InfoSphere DataStage v9.1, C2090-303by Hale T. Online Training Material
The certification exam C2090-303, IBM InfoSphere DataStage v9.1, In this exam the total numbers of the questions is given to the candidates that are sixty seven and the time given to the candidate for completing the paper which is ninety minutes. The minimum passing score for this certification exam is sixty percentages. This certification exam language is in English. In this certification exam objectives are also included.
In the C2090-303, IBM Infosphere DataStage V9.1 includes eleven sections.
· The first section of the exam is- Configuration. The Configuration section covers six percent of the certification exam. It includes the proper configuration of the DataStage v9.1. The identification of tasks is required to create and configure a project to be used for v9.1 jobs and components.
· The second section is Metadata- In this section consider six percentage of the exam. It’s includes the knowledge of the framework schema, sharing, to the knowledge of runtime column propagation, method of importing, to managing the metadata.
· The third section is Persistent Storage- This section covers the fifteen percentage of the certification exam it includes importing and exporting data to from or framework, to use of the FTP stage for remote data, to importing or exporting of XML data, to use of complex Flat File stage description, use of restructure stages.
· The Fourth section is Parallel Architecture- This section is covers the seven percentages of the exam. It includes the data collecting and data partitioning and the knowledge of the parallel execution.
· The Fifth section is Databases- In this section covers the seven percentage of the including proper selection of the database stages, the knowledge of target the database options and database specific stage properties.
· The Sixth section is Transformation- The section covers fourteen percentages of the exam. It is involving the knowledge of default type conversions, The Transformer stage vs. other stages, output mappings, proper use of SCD stage and job design knowledge of using the RCP, transformer stage capabilities, associated warnings, the knowledge of Transformer Stage input and output loop processing.
· The seventh section is the Jobs Components- In this section covers the eleven percentages of the exam. It’s including the knowledge of Join, Aggregator stage, the knowledge of Real-time components, change capture or change apply, knowledge of Data Rules, Lookup and Merge stages, the knowledge of SORT stage.
· The Eight section is the Job Design- This section covers that is twelve percentages of the exam and it’s include the knowledge of shared containers, minimize Sorts and repartitions, the knowledge of the creating restart points and methodologies, run multiple copies of source, knowledge of creating DataStage jobs.
· The Ninth section is Monitor and Troubleshoot- The section covers nine percentages of the exam it deals with parallel job score, identification of conductor, player process, section leader.
· The Tenth section is Job Management and Deployment- In this section that is covers seven percentages of the exam and includes advanced find, purpose of job compare, knowledge of Source Code Control Integration and change control process.
· The Eleventh section is Job Control and Runtime Management- This section covers six percentages of the exam and it involves the knowledge of message handlers.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 18:00. Viewed 0 times.