how to write an article in 20 mins How to Write an Article in 20 Minutesby taimoor ahmed student I don’t really want to spend more than 20 minutes a day on writing articles. And I spent no more than 20 minutes to write this article.
1. Keep an idea list.When inspiration for a post strikes, scribble it down in a notebook or a word file. For many bloggers and content creators, finding the topic to write about takes up half the time.
2. Let your ideas incubate.If you try to force yourself to come up with supporting information for your brilliant idea right away, it’s going to take ages.
3. Edit before you startYou’ve probably got twice as many ideas as you need at this point, so it’s time to be brutal.
4. Use bullet pointsIBullet points, or numbered points.
5. Keep it shortIf you want to finish that article in 20 minutes, try to keep it under 500 words. Don’t feel like you’re skimping on quality content, either: this article is only about 500 words but it’s chockfull of information.
6. Come back laterif you find that you’re stuck, don’t try to force the words to come. Save the article and work on something else for awhile.
7. Never save a good ideaIt’s tempting, when you look through your list of ideas, to save the best ones for later because you think they’ll be easier to write. You don’t want to save time later, you want to save time now.
Follow these simple steps and you’ll be on your way to brilliant articles in a fraction of the time. Share some of your favorite article writing tips in the comments!
Created on Dec 31st 1969 18:00. Viewed 0 times.