How to set up Touch ID in Apple MacBook Proby Lorenzo Carroll Technician Security is one main point that we see in high end devices. Although the efficiency, speed, portability etc. are other factors but if you are spending a good amount of money then you must have an equally good security feature. Here, we are talking about Apple MacBook Pro. It is a laptop category in Mac series. This is the only Apple laptop so far which has a dedicated finger print scanner.
You can set the touch ID feature in your MacBook Pro by following some simple steps provided by Apple technical support. With the scanner, you can unlock your PC very fast; this button is clubbed with the power button of your device. This facility saves your time which you waste while typing your password manually.
Follow the below provided steps in order to achieve your target:
- First, while following this process, make sure your finger is dry, neat and clean.
- On your Mac, press the apple menu and in that, system preferences.
- In system preferences, select the touch ID column.
- Next window has a plus icon, click on that and add your finger print. You can be prompted to enter your password. Follow the on screen instructions and proceed accordingly.
- You further can select the facilities that you can use with this feature. Click on the check boxes to select the facility according to your choice.
- To add a finger, gently place your desired finger on the touch button but do not press it. Make some alteration every time you are asked to place your fingers. Hold it until you are asked to remove it.
- You can also delete a previously added entry by hovering the pointer on to that entry and a cross mark will appear. Press that mark and provide your password to confirm your choice.
set up Touch ID in MacBook Pro
Use Touch ID on MacBook Pro
enabling touch ID in your MacBook Pro
Created on Dec 31st 1969 18:00. Viewed 0 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.