How to select best mixer grinder for your kitchenby IV S. Consultant
So, you are planning to buy a mixer grinder for your kitchen and wondering about which one to choose, and on what basis. You should choose the best mixer grinder online after carefully considering the various models, features and also your specific requirements. It is ideal that you opt for a juicer mixer grinder, so you can use the same appliance for not just grinding or pulsing but also juicing.
Here are some criteria that will help you choose the best mixer grinder online:
• Opt for the most reputed and credible brands. You can check out the ratings, reviews and testimonials online before picking the best brand.
• Having decided on the brand, look for the various models. Check out the motor wattage. The greater your mixer’s wattage, the easier it is for you to grind some really hard lentils. Indian cuisine involves a lot of pulses and lentils, so you should opt for a 750-watt mixer grinder to suit your needs.
• Also, check how many jars the mixer comes with. The best mixer grinder online should come with jars of many capacities, including a half litre one, a 1.5-litre one, a 0.8-litre and 1.1 litre jar for grinding different ingredients. If you are keen on a juicer mixer grinder, you should opt for a mixer that comes with a jar for making juices. Make sure the jar material is food-grade and safe for use. Find out more about the body of the mixer as well. The best mixer grinder models are of the ABS variety, which is durable and strong.
• Mixers come with different speeds, and if you have the option of varying speeds, it is useful. You can use slow speeds for juicing (slow-pressed juices are catching on in a big way) and high ones for pulsing/grinding certain tough ingredients.
• Check for some additional features such as electronic speed sensors, jar locking mechanisms and a noiseless operation. Also, pay attention to detail. Are there dial knobs for operating the juicer mixer grinder or buttons? Dial knobs are easy to use and have been the choice for the most popular models.
• Aesthetics matter, so choose a mixer grinder that has been designed to please the eye and suit your kitchen counter.
• Find out if there are accessories like atta kneader or coconut scraper that come with the mixer, as they will prove to be quite handy in the kitchen.
• An important aspect to keep in mind the warranties and post-sales maintenance/customer service centre options. Before you choose the best mixer grinder online, it is ideal for you to go through the terms and conditions regarding customer care, maintenance manual etc.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 18:00. Viewed 0 times.