How to Recover Facebook Password Without Email and Phone Numberby Kalvin S. Cyber Security Expert
Facebook login problem is a common problem nowadays. It is because of this that a lot many users have trouble signing in to their Facebook account. You are provided with the option to recover Facebook password in case you have access to the Facebook recovery Email, and Facebook recovery phone number. Sometimes there might arise some situations when you no longer have access to the Facebook recovery Email and phone number. Even then Facebook allows you the option to reset your Facebook password. Now the question arises: how to recover Facebook password without email and phone number?
There are two ways in which you can choose the option to recover your Facebook password without Email and Phone Number:
· Recover Facebook Password by answering security questions.
· Recover FB password by identifying Facebook friend’s photos.
The need to reset Facebook password occurs mainly due to 2 reasons. These are:
· Forgotten Facebook Username and Password.
· Hacked Facebook account.
In case you are also locked out of your FB account and you no longer have access to your Facebook recovery Email and Facebook recovery phone number you can used the method to recover your Facebook password.
How to recover your Facebook account by answering security questions:
You can recover your Facebook account by answering security questions if you follow the steps outlined below:
· Browse to facebook.com.
· Click on “Forgotten Account” link.
· Input your account information i.e. username, full name, recovery phone number, or recovery Email.
· Click on the “Continue” button.
· Confirm your identity by choosing a security check option.
· Choose the option to answer security questions.
· After you have answered security questions correctly your account is authenticated.
· Type your new password in the new window that appears, and then click on “Continue” button.
Sometimes you may not remember the answer to your security questions as happens in most of the cases. In case you are also struck in a similar situation, you can choose the option to reset your FB password by identifying your friend’s images.
How to reset your Facebook password by identifying your FB friend images:
Sometimes the option to reset Facebook password by identifying your FB Friend images, turn out to be quite useful. Here out of the seven pictures presented you have to identify seven of your FB friends and have the option to skip 2 friends. In order to do so you have to follow the steps mentioned below:
· Browse to facebook.com.
· Click the button “Forgotten Account”.
· Enter either your: username, full name, recovery phone number, or recovery email.
· Confirm your identity where you have to choose to verify friend’s photo to authenticate that you are the real owner of your Facebook account.
· Identify your friends’ photos that you are certain about. You can skip 2 images from identification.
· Then update the new FB password.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 18:00. Viewed 0 times.