How to book online american airlines ticketsby Kiwi Kimm Customer Service Numbers We invite you to go online if you are willing to fly with the world's largest airline, American Airlines, Inc. (AA). Before the ticket booking process, few things required to be discussed here. Popularly regarded as American, this airline is ahead of its nearest competitors in terms of revenue, fleet size, scheduled passenger-kilometers was flown, and the number of destinations served. It is a founding member of the third largest airline alliance in the world, Oneworld alliance. British Airways control the fare management of AA. Miami international airport, O'Hare international airport (Chicago), LaGuardia airport (New York City), Ronald Reagan Washington national airport, Charlotte Douglas international airport, and John F. Kennedy international airport (New York City) are the topmost headquarters of American Airlines. American Airlines Booking Phone Number now tells the online ticket booking procedure. Please check it out!
How to Book American Airlines Tickets Online?
1. Open the official website of American Airlines
2. Choose your trip type; that is, one-way trip or round trip
3. Enter the departure airport and arrival airport
4. Plus, select the departing and returning time
5. Select the traveling class you are willing to fly with
6. Now you will be prompted to fill up the passenger information
7. Here you will get a blank bar asking to enter the promotional code
8. It is not applicable all the passengers. Enter it, if applicable for you
9. Hit the search icon now and get the available options
10. Book your AA ticket
The context; i.e., how to book American Airlines tickets online, also demands the check-in rules for international trips that are starting from the United States. The check-in time in the case of Caracas, Venezuela (CCS) and Maracaibo, Venezuela (MAR) are 90 minutes. When it comes to Dublin, Ireland (DUB), Buenos Aires, Argentina (EZE), or Beijing, China (PEK), the check-in time is 75 minutes. You are allowed to carry up to 10 bags if your trip is transatlantic, domestic, or transpacific. However, the number is 5 when you are traveling to/from South America, Mexico, Caribbean, Central America, or Brazil. 158 centimeter is the dimension, and 50 pound is the weight that is defined by American Airlines.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 19:00. Viewed 0 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.