How to Apply BITSAT 2016 Application Formby Chandan Singh Blogger The candidates need to apply as per the BITS application procedure in order to successfully apply for the BITSAT Exam. The BITSAT 2016 is conducted by the BITS University as a national level entrance exam for candidates aspiring to get admission into the BITS University. The candidates who want to write the BITSAT 2016 must fill the BITSAT 2016 Application form. The BITSAT Application forms will be available in the third week of December 2015. The candidates can submit the forms online latest by February 2016. The BITSAT 2016 Online form will only be accepted after the payment of the application fees. The Application fees for the BITSAT 2016 can be paid both online and offline.
The candidates will be required to apply for admission according to the BITS application procedure where they need to submit the Admission application along with the 12th class marks and choose the program of preference.
- The candidates will have to fill in the following details in the BITSAT 2016 Application form –
1. Name of the candidate
3. Date of birth
4. Email ID
5. Father’s name
6. Mother’s name
10. Pin code
12. Phone number
13. Mobile number
- The candidates must make sure that they provide valid information as the university will use this information to convey any information regarding the examination.
- There will be a personalized application code generated after the application form is submitted. The code must be saved carefully for future reference.
- The BITSAT 2016 Application form can be filled online.
- The application will only be successful after the payment of the application fees.
- The application fees can be paid both online and offline.
1. General – Rs. 2090
2. Female candidates – 1590
3. Candidates who choose Dubai as a center – Rs. 3100
- The application fees can be paid online using internet banking/credit card/debit card.
- The candidates can also pay the fees in cash using a pay in slip by the ICICI Bank. The candidates must keep the confirmation slip carefully.
- There is also a provision for international candidates to pay using International credit cards and debit cards.
- For candidates choosing net banking, the participating Bank’s list will be displayed for them to choose from.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 18:00. Viewed 0 times.